Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine ovary, the important questions

Hello,

I'm a man who is interested to use bovine ovary. Still there are some things that i struggle with and probably any woman/man considering BO too:
* There is no good official studies on the effects
* if bovine ovary makes tissue grow, it makes all tissue grow => BIG risk of cancer and almost certain disruption of regular processes in the body
* very hard to find real followup diaries about what happens after a year especially from men
* talk about aromatization but for some reason that doesn't make sense? isn't bovine ovary just a coverup to legaly sell estrogen filled things? As hormones used for cattle are mostly present in the female parts -> hence bovine ovaries
* Why on earth if this is so effective making a man a woman isn't this used instead of HRT, this doesn't make sense at all?!

And imagine if i would want to try this as a man, how long could i safely use it witouth possibly affecting chance of babies, dangerous unwanted effects and so on?

Join the discussion or come with answers if you got them Smile
Links to stuff that can hold the answer more then welcome too.

Thanks,

Energy

Hello,

These are some answers. Note that this is only my personnal opinion.

* if bovine ovary makes tissue grow, it makes all tissue grow => BIG risk of cancer and almost certain disruption of regular processes in the body

--> Bovine ovary does NOT makes tissue grow. All the effects are results of inscreased estogen levels.

* talk about aromatization but for some reason that doesn't make sense? isn't bovine ovary just a coverup to legaly sell estrogen filled things? As hormones used for cattle are mostly present in the female parts -> hence bovine ovaries

--> Well, no. Bovine ovary doesn't contain estrogen, neither is a "coverup". Its mecanism of action use aromatase which converts Testosterone into Estrogen, hence the aromatization name.

* Why on earth if this is so effective making a man a woman isn't this used instead of HRT, this doesn't make sense at all?!

--> As you say, there is no medical study about glandular therapy, which explains why it's not widely used for HRT. (Besides, real estradiol is very effective too).
Moreover, because of that, glandular extract are forbidden in some countries (like in my country, France.

* very hard to find real followup diaries about what happens after a year especially from men

--> I agree with you on that point...

*And imagine if i would want to try this as a man, how long could i safely use it witouth possibly affecting chance of babies, dangerous unwanted effects and so on?

--> If I were you, if you want to protect from unfertility and other side effects, I wouldn't use bo AT ALL.

Hope I was understandable (english isn't my first language).

Hey there, I've used BO on and off for about a year. I'd like to share my personal food for thought.

Hello,

I'm a man who is interested to use bovine ovary. Still there are some things that i struggle with and probably any woman/man considering BO too:
>>>> allopathic medicine and it's history leaves for very little research in terms of homeopathic measure.
Some will argue that it's because herbal routes aren't profitable, they cannot be patented.
Others will argue that the cost of regulating each individual capsule wouldn't make it a viable endeavor. Both opinions directly deal with cost and profitability.

>>>>>> as said above, the tissue does not grow because of bovine ovaries in the sense that you describe.
The glandular tissue has mRNA, which sends messengers to our ovaries or testes and tells them what to produce, which leads to aromatase and the conversion of T to E in males, and the production of E and P in females.

>> check out the noogleberry forum, TIM ODOM is using BO among some hormonal medications, he should be able to be informative on his experience, along with some beautiful pictures.

>>> again, the glands contain mRNA which tells the testes to release more hormone which leads to aromatase by proxy. Do some research on thyroid treatment with pig thyroid glands if you want a better understanding via anecdotal information. Since synthroid or armor (maybe both?) Are comprised of pig thyroid glands there is much more research on this subject than BO.

>> this goes back in to profitability as well are regulation and control, combine that with consumer fears of BSE and on an allopathic level BO is not viable when there are cheaper , more controllable and more studied alternatives.

And imagine if i would want to try this as a man, how long could i safely use it witouth possibly affecting chance of babies, dangerous unwanted effects and so on?

>>>> if fertitility is a factor, you will either want to abstain entirely from BO or have your sperm frozen prior to its intitiation. I dint know what your personal goals are. But it's to be assumed with all HRT (MTF) that the testes will shrink (lack of T) and you will eventually cross a point without turning back.

I'll try to answer any other questions you have as best as I can! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon