Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lower my cortisol levels?

(15-08-2015, 06:13 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  I am in the process of doing the same thing-- vitamin C is amazing to lower cortisol levels-- its why I am taking it Smile load up on antioxidants!!

also, there are just some things herbs cannot do for mental health- you'll just have to lower your stress-- stress is what makes cortisol so high. So meditation, walks, exercise, eating healthy(fruits veggies), doing things you love ie. drawing, music, relaxing. Smile

You like drawing too?!Smile Thanks for the great tips Miss, now I'll go even wilder on vitC and fruit intake:pWink

I didn't know about vit c so il start taking that again too. I just keep forgetting with all the pills I take. But vit c should be at the top of the list for all our ailments anyway but double bonus if it helps cortisol too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon