Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Phytoestrogens without weight gain?

Question 

Hello there.
I've been doing NBE for about a month,and I'm not taking any serious herbs. You can see my program and progress here.

I'm looking for some sort of estrogen to add to my program but the biggest thing holding me back is weight gain. I've always been fairly small and that something I don't want to change. I've already decided against Fenugreek for this reason.

The things calling out to me most are red clover and white peony. Have these been shown to cause weight gain?

Should these thing be cycled? and I've also read the red clover can cause infertility, is this true?

Or does anyone have a suggestion or experience with a phytoestogen that wont cause weight gain? Or does raising estrogen levels come with weight gain regardless?
Huh
Thanks in advance for any help!

here are a couple of products that could help with over all fat distribution in the body (i.e. storing fat in breasts instead of everywhere else) and I would take one of each like at lunch time if I was you! Are you doing a personal plan or taking an already made up batch (i.e. a name brand breast supplement herb like Grobust, BustMaxx, etc)?

Anyways hope this helps out Smile

Irwin Naturals Green Tea Fat Metabolizer

Ab Cuts Midsection Formula

Hi Nips!

I can't believe how similar our starting points are. Here's my experience:

I took PM in 2013, a very low dose and actually lost weight. I was under a great deal of emotional stress at the time, so that certainly factors into it, but I maintained what little breast tissue I had and lost about 30 lbs. (Approx 1/6 of my starting weight)

In 2015 I started on a BO protocol, and noticed that I began to put on a little weight. For various reasons, weight gain being least among them, I felt that BO was not the method for me, although I did gain about an inch.

Today I am currently using a similarly low dose of PM and sheep placenta along with white peony, Reishi mushroom, green tea extract, MSM, and Vitex, and am again losing weight (under slightly less stress, but working a lot, which is a little physical). Although the tape measure frustratingly has yet to budge, the breasts feel heavier and jigglier, and I feel as if there's some viable progress growth-wise.

What I do notice though, and I think this is important, is that as we change the hormonal balance toward estrogens or progesterones, we are simultaneously turning away from testosterones, therefore the nature of my body fat is changing. I weigh less, to be sure, but it is certainly more fat and less muscle. Granted, I do not work out with any regularity, but I am fairly active as a general rule.

I don't know if this is helpful, but I hope so! Smile. You've made some good progress already!

Xo, Soli

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon