Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Subliminals

You're welcome, girls!
I am really glad these things are helping. I wanted to get away from swallowing so many pills on strict schedules and mixing concoctions in my kitchen at ridiculous hours. I feel more free in my NBE, now. I feel you on that frustration with herbs on the weight front. I am pear-shaped. I guess I might even have been considered estrogen dominant, which I didn't used to understand. So, I tried the various techniques, regimens, and stuff. I was so frustrated to notice that I was growing below the waist (and having other consequences of various herbs messing with my hormones) and looking familiar on top, even though I have put on a bit of fullness over the years of NBE. I think because of certain factors, I was prone to cellulite and it made itself obvious!
Well, now, with the help of my special private playlist in my YouTube account, I have these tunes fairly readily available. I use them on my phone and on my computer in Chrome in-Private window (only so that if I opened YouTube to show someone a funny video, boob videos won't end up in suggestions. I have already had to delete my history and stuff to not corrupt suggested videos list for regular list ), sometimes. I tried other browsers but I noticed that they stored the memory of what I listened to.
Another thing I like about the subliminals is that they teach us that we can let the body grow boobs without messing with hormones ourselves. Just think, some people have changed their nose or eye color with subliminals. They didn't go trying to find which hormones to mess with to alter their nose. They just concentrated on letting it happen the best way possible. Their is an endless supply of material in the universe. So, for me, I am allowing that my body can reduce my bottom and increase my bosom!
About the SWITCHWORDS, I just repeat them in a sentence (some people suggest 128 times, for example) many times and just let them sink in. Sometimes I sing them. There are many approaches to use them. There are a couple of groups on Facebook and other resources on the Internet like blueiris.org. People use them for everything! I actually was more disciplined with them (for various other things before), but this new relaxed approach might be working just as well or better. You know, I am a little bit lazy for focusing on certain things, sometimes. With these tools, it is just set it and forget it. In fact, in my study of these type of tools we are discussing, it seems that quite a lot of people who have an easy going (kind of carefree), but confident attitude about their goals, just allow them to more easily happen. You put the water on the stove, turn the burner on, and you know in a few minutes, it is gonna be boiling. And that is my experience. After all the massive efforts I have made (NBE requires more discipline than some military service, I bet or at least more calculations than trigonometry teachers make) I thought, "I'll just give it a shot, I guess." And ta-da! Hahaha! So much easier! Pshew.
I might have to try the Youtube converter and put these on my MP3 player! Smile I have done it before, but I am trying to keep it direct stream, most of the time. I can't speak to how that works as I have not tried these specific tunes in that way, yet. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon