Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

comparing products - help!!

Ok the three products I want to compare are as follows (with ingredients listed) and see what you all think of these blends and which one sounds like the best to use after I detox!

Grobust - Saw Palmetto, Damiana, Lemon Balm, Dong Quai, Blessed Thistle, Dandelion Root, Wild Yam, Motherwort

BFF (Breast Friends Forever) - Fenugreek, L-Tyrosine, Black Cohosh, Avena Sativa, Saw Palmetto, Mexican Wild Yam, Pacific Kelp, Fennel Seed, Damiana Leaf, Motherwort leaf, Blessed Thistle, Hops, Dong Quai

Brand New Booty - Red Clover, L-Tyrosine, Black Cohosh, Dong Quai, Licorice Root, Vitex Berry, Wild Yam, Maca Root, Pueraria Mirifica, Soy Isoflavones, False Unicorn, Squaw Vine Leaves, Genistein

Open discussion!!!! have at it!!! I need any and all advice/opinions I can get!! Please no bashing or being rude!!! If you have had a negative side effect or have a negative view please let me know but be adult about it!!!

There's a ton a research here for newbies, it's up to you to do the leg work, that's not being rude, that's what most of us have done. It's spending "hours" of research time finding the answers. This helps you better understand the dynamics of breast growth. I will suggest you look into 5 HTP for thyroid issues, it looks very promising.

Good luck. Smile

5-HTP has been shown to produce results equal to or better than those of synthetic drugs - used in problems arising from SEROTONIN or MELATONIN deficiency, and has been used for decades in Europe as an approved and effective treatment for a wide range of health problems, including depression, fibromyalgia, sleep problems (including insomnia), binge eating, pain, obsessive compulsive behavior, chronic headaches, weight loss, and other medical complaints.

I would personally not choose a blend of herbs. The reason for that is because whether a herb works or not is personal and as well related to when the dose and the specific herb is taken. I myself pick herbs one by one to see what effect they have on me. Then I try to ''cycle'' them adjust them to my personal schedule which I made up by research and my personal characterics etc.
Also when you add them one by one you can easily detect it when you have bad side effects and react accordingly on that..by lowering dose or dropping the herb.
The herbs in the blends could all be potentially good herbs for breast growth.. Its up to you which one you want to trySmile

Also looking at the last brand(Brand New Booty) I see a lot of phytoestrogens listed ie: Red clover, Licorice root, Soy flavones, PM, Genistein.. I think if you buy seperate herbs and just pick one phytoestrogen its already good enough.

Then there are also a lot of potential progesteronic herbs in there like: Dong quai, Vitex, Wild Yam.. I personally would again just pick one from every category.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon