Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introducing myself

Hello,

I did not see an introduction thread, but Hello! Direct me to the right place if this is not it.

I am 30 years old, almost 31 and my breast loosely fill an A32.

I have saw palmetto, fenugreek, blue cohosh herbs, and evening primrose capsules.
I have arginine amino acid powder too.

I need a plan, a good one to get success. I would love to gaina bit of weight and fill a 34 B bra! I hope to achieve this in a couple of months.

Thank you all in advance for your support and encouragement.

(16-08-2015, 02:19 PM)SexualEnergy Wrote:  Hello,

I did not see an introduction thread, but Hello! Direct me to the right place if this is not it.

I am 30 years old, almost 31 and my breast loosely fill an A32.

I have saw palmetto, fenugreek, blue cohosh herbs, and evening primrose capsules.
I have arginine amino acid powder too.

I need a plan, a good one to get success. I would love to gaina bit of weight and fill a 34 B bra! I hope to achieve this in a couple of months.

Thank you all in advance for your support and encouragement.

Hello there, I want to wish you luck, hope you're filling out that b cup soonSmile Take a look at nutrition too if you're interested. It plays a big role in NBE as well. I would also advice to take D-vitamins as they are important for hormones etc.
Cheers!Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon