Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello there!

I've been glancing at this website for about a year or so, and I've finally decided to make an account! All I've done, breast growing wise, is massages and flax seed oil, which was only in this year, and now my 28G bra is too small for me! I can't wait to hear more breast techniques for naturally busty girls. What I need help on is while my breasts are quite wide, they don't grow outward all that much. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks! Wink

P.S. If anyone is wondering why my username is Tinkerbells, that's what I call my boobs!

Hi Tink ... Wish I had some good advice for you but I can only say welcome from another newcomer. Love your user name ... Tinkerbell was always a favorite of mine because it always seemed to be those pixie little girls who broke my heart. So, welcome and good luck with your journey here.

Thank you for welcoming me and your kind words too!
I'm looking forward to this new journey of mine!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon