Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

will the gym help or discourgage my breast growth?!

Btw im not saying youre underweight im saying im underweight for my height and weight (i only weigh 95 lbsSad so yeah)

(28-08-2015, 12:15 AM)growthspurt Wrote:  And by the way carbs are not evil. You need complex carbs to feed your muscles. Im under weight so i want to gainweight (ive bulked before and the fat went to my butt, thighs and breasts) but now i want to bulk and have a curvy muscular frame. Im also biologically a female btw. I saw somewhere in your post about me being a boy or something?
------------------------------------------------------------
Carbs are bad if you are overweight, so you are correct, it is good for you. How tall are you?

Thank you. And im 5'2 and weigh only 95lbs so i NEED complex carbs lol. My dream weight is at least 115 to be i dont want to be flabby you know? I want to be slim yet curvy and toned just dont want to loose my breasts in the process and hopefully i want with my calories intake and protein intake.

(28-08-2015, 05:29 AM)growthspurt Wrote:  Thank you. And im 5'2 and weigh only 95lbs so i NEED complex carbs lol. My dream weight is at least 115 to be i dont want to be flabby you know? I want to be slim yet curvy and toned just dont want to loose my breasts in the process and hopefully i want with my calories intake and protein intake.
-------------------------------------------------------
You will gain weight if your intake calories are more than your burning calories, as long as you are healthy. Do also some pilates, and be patient.

Oh okay. I know excercising work, i know its possible and i know it'll take time. My concern was if it was going to loose my breasts that was it . Thanks for helping.

(28-08-2015, 05:51 AM)growthspurt Wrote:  Oh okay. I know exercising works, I know its possible and I know it'll take time. My concern was if it was going to loose my breasts that was it . Thanks for helping.
----------------------------------------------------
See my "Exercise, and Nutrition thread".

Pom, i remember you telling me that olive oil is great for breast growth is it okay if i mixed it with black licorice root extract? Or must i do it seperately?

(28-08-2015, 04:56 PM)growthspurt Wrote:  Pom, i remember you telling me that olive oil is great for breast growth is it okay if i mixed it with black licorice root extract? Or must i do it seperately?
---------------------------------------------
I used to mix it with licorice root powder. I had no problem with it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon