Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shrinkage with BO, anyone?! :/

Exclamation 

Has anyone experienced shrinkage with BO?

I'm on my second month of BO and my boobies have deflated since my last program without BO. And this last month i'm having major headaches and feeling very tired too. It can be just a coincidence as i'm working hard this month, but...
My hormonal results show that I have low estrogen but even lower progesterone, that's why I've decided to try BO to promote hormonal production. The only thing that makes me have a little boobie swelling these months is PC during luteal.

If you previously did an herbal program that could be why. Herbs cause swelling and basically you have to keep he swelling going until growth happens, f the growth didn't happen upon stopping an herbal program deflation of swelling happens. BO doesn't work the same way. So growth from it won't be swelling it will be tissue growth. Hth

(28-08-2015, 06:49 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  If you previously did an herbal program that could be why. Herbs cause swelling and basically you have to keep he swelling going until growth happens, f the growth didn't happen upon stopping an herbal program deflation of swelling happens. BO doesn't work the same way. So growth from it won't be swelling it will be tissue growth. Hth

Thanks for your input Anastasia, I know you had results with BO, but in my case it was making me feel not that good, and I was not experimenting any growth. And I had some good feelings about it, but since I've stopped using it the headaches and tiredness have stopped too. I will get back to my last program now and target progesterone. I will see what I get from there and maybe I will give BO a try one day again to really see if it makes me feel that bad or if it was something else.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon