Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How much growth?

Hi everyone, I am a guest here in your forum and have just started wearing brava two days ago. I managed 8 hours the first night and 12 the second night. I was quite happy with the swelling after the 12 hours though it disappeared very fast. I am just wondering if the swelling I saw after my second night of wearing the system is the size I can expect to keep after finishing wearing the system completely? I know that after x amount of weeks you can expect to keep a little of the swelling/new breast tissue. But my question to you more experienced users is; Will the swelling be the same each morning or will the breasts swell more and more during the weeks?

Also, I have been wearing the brava in the day for 2-3 hours in between the night shifts. Does anyone else do this? Or do you think this is a waste of time/effort?

Would be really grateful if someone could replySmile

Ps. I am a barely an A cup and have always been small breasted. It didn't use to bother me before having children. However after breastfeeding my two kids, my breasts are just two nipples hanging off some saggy skin.

x Claire

hey! i used to do brava... i couldn't afford it this time (should never have sold those domes!), but i remember a little bit about my last experience.

you will actually swell MORE the longer you use it... which is why people sometimes need to upgrade to the next larger dome size after awhile (usually in between cycles). the initial swelling might be a good guess, but really i think it is supposed to be around the swelling at halfway through is the size you can get to. something like that. i can't remember exactly.

did you buy off ebay, or off brava? you can ask your brava coach for a more specific response.

as for during the day, i THINK brava needs recovery time during the day. you shouldnt wear it more than i think 14 hours on a given day because they need time to repair the cells and recover during the 10 hours off. it might be 16 on/8 off, but i dont recall...

hope that helped a LITTLE... best boobie wishes to you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon