Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi! I am new here ...

Hi! I am new to the forum so let me introduce myself. While I have lived my life as a heterosexual, I think I’ve always been possessed by what our Native Americans call “twin spirits”. Yes, It’s that feminine identity struggling mightily against the confines of a male body … and trying to strike a balance between desires and appearances. And now, older and perhaps a little wiser, I like to think I have no illusions about who I am and what I want to become.

I was married quite happily for 48 years to a beautiful woman who always tried to be understanding and sympathetic of my desire to feminize. Sadly, she passed in April of this year and while she told me I would be free to live my life as I wished, I would happily trade the perkiest DDs to have her back again.

No illusions? Well, I am 6’4” tall and presently weigh 250 lbs … and, yes, I am working on shedding some of those lbs. I have a large bone structure and even with the most radical feminization I am not ever going to blend in. Hell, I don’t blend in as man. People of my height and weight represent less than 1% of the population! Though I might like to join a flat track women’s roller derby team … might be at home for me there … I don’t like putting on makeup but really this whole endeavor is about self image and how it makes you feel and I want to feel good. Something we all want, I think.

I attached a photo of my breasts which aren’t small but are typical of male breasts … Quite tubular in shape with no real growth below the nipples … and nipples pointed off in different directions. I have been working with a Noogleberry and have started on Raw Bovine Ovarian Glandular capsules.

I live alone now and have started embrace my feminism and I am enjoying it. The goal is to place a little cleavage on my rather broad chest and become a terrific feminize male. I would truly appreciate any thoughts, suggestions and ideas you may have. Male Lesbian? That’s as good of a description as I ever heard.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey Never2L8, I'm also new here. Welcome! ♡

Hi Pink! Thanks for stopping by to say welcome. Always nice to meet another newbie!

Hi Never, I am so sorry to hear about your wife. That's so sweet that she was so supportive and understanding. Thanks for sharing your story! I think it's great that you know what you want and what will make you happy - it definitely sounds like you know what you are after, and I agree that it's normal to want to feel good.

I think your starting picture is not too bad, your boobies are already bigger than mineBig Grin! Have you noticed much changes from using the noogleberry and BO or have you only just started too recently to be able to tell?

Hi Little Owl, So kind of you offer a note of sympathy. I think mourning process can be quite difficult. We first met shortly after we both turned 18, so in effect, we were together for our whole adult lives. Living alone for the first time seems really strange but it does have some advantages.
Thanks for noticing my bustline. That is a result mainly from a hormone imbalance (gynecomastia) and weight gain. When I first started to develop breasts as t a result of the gyne, I thought, "Yes, there is a God!!!" But then things started to swing back into a normal range and my breast growth stopped where it is now.
I just started working with both the Noogleberry and the BO so I really can't say much about their effectiveness yet. One thing I thought about with the BO, is not place it under your tongue and let it dissolve. Yeah, it's kind of yukky tasting but that's the fastest way to get it into your bloodstream. Like what heart patients do with nitroglycerin. I read that somewhere about taking hormonal medicines. Worth a try.
I'll keep you posted on progress! Thanks again for stopping by!

I've heard about BO and can see that a lot of people here are getting some good results from it. It sounds pretty potent. I'm not game myself to try it though, as a vegetarian it would feel a little hypocritical! I'm sure you'll get great results, but do you know what triggered your gynecomastia in the first place? Would be interesting if you could just try and replicate that again! Do keep us posted!

(22-08-2015, 01:54 AM)Never2L8 Wrote:  Hi! I am new to the forum so let me introduce myself. While I have lived my life as a heterosexual, I think I’ve always been possessed by what our Native Americans call “twin spirits”. Yes, It’s that feminine identity struggling mightily against the confines of a male body … and trying to strike a balance between desires and appearances. And now, older and perhaps a little wiser, I like to think I have no illusions about who I am and what I want to become.

I was married quite happily for 48 years to a beautiful woman who always tried to be understanding and sympathetic of my desire to feminize. Sadly, she passed in April of this year and while she told me I would be free to live my life as I wished, I would happily trade the perkiest DDs to have her back again.

No illusions? Well, I am 6’4” tall and presently weigh 250 lbs … and, yes, I am working on shedding some of those lbs. I have a large bone structure and even with the most radical feminization I am not ever going to blend in. Hell, I don’t blend in as man. People of my height and weight represent less than 1% of the population! Though I might like to join a flat track women’s roller derby team … might be at home for me there … I don’t like putting on makeup but really this whole endeavor is about self image and how it makes you feel and I want to feel good. Something we all want, I think.

I attached a photo of my breasts which aren’t small but are typical of male breasts … Quite tubular in shape with no real growth below the nipples … and nipples pointed off in different directions. I have been working with a Noogleberry and have started on Raw Bovine Ovarian Glandular capsules.

I live alone now and have started embrace my feminism and I am enjoying it. The goal is to place a little cleavage on my rather broad chest and become a terrific feminize male. I would truly appreciate any thoughts, suggestions and ideas you may have. Male Lesbian? That’s as good of a description as I ever heard.
Wellcome newbie , grab a chair and get comfy . It is gonna be a long ride Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon