Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help... Losing hope

Hi everyone. I haven't been on here for a while but I am getting so frustrated because literally everything I try doesn't work out! I must have an extreme sensitivity to hormones which is a great thing for growth (birth control and fenugreek made them bigger fast) but they come with horrible other symptoms that I can't handle (and believe me I have tried).. Headaches, soreness, awful flu feeling, mood swings (anger, crying), anxiety, etc. I'm kind of at a loss here and not sure if anything is going to work without causing other problems for me as well. :/ has anyone had really incredible growth with anything that doesn't affect the hormones that way? Please let me know!! Desperate here, and almost considering implants although that has always been at the very bottom of my list. Huh

and just wondering, if I did try Fenugreek again, what could I take in conjunction with it that would keep my progesterone high enough that I wouldn't have these estrogen overload symptoms? Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon