Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me! Some questions

Big Grin 

Hi everyone!
I'm an italian girl who is determinated to grow her breasts! It is that the first time I write in this forum I read with attention for months now. I started my NBE in October last year. I started with massages but With no significant results. Since this February i use the noogleberry daily to the maximum time I can. It has increased about 4-5 cm. I started out with 76 cm and 90 cm in circumference under the breast-feeding. Now it oscillates between 94-95. after a session of Noogle can be up to 97-98 cm. my body is the classic pear, ie hips and sit abundant (port a size 44 Italian), life is very fine and narrow shoulders. d during adolescence suffered anorexia, lost a lot of weight and went for a few months in amenorrhea. Breast resented emptying. the shape is similar to tuberous-underdevelped breast, I'll post some pictures for you to understand better. I'm trying to figure out what hormonal kimd I am. I have a regular cycle, with normal flow that lasts me 4-5 days. the first day of menstruation I have always suffered from strong addominal cramps and the days before my period usually my breasts swollen and is painful, my body generally swells. Before taking pm, I tried to use the PC BIOVEA for 3-4 cycles during the luteal phase. but he did not give me results. I began the powder of pm last cycle, from five days, and suspended before ovulation. the breast in those days was swollen and sore, once suspended it is deflated. the problem is that the cycle has not yet submitted. delay for 5 days now. I started with the spray of ainterol because I read that it can be usied at any stage of the cycle. also I assume agnocasto by two months, and last cycle thanks to it I had no stomach cramps.
So, by this information, what do you suggest to me?
Sorry for my english, not very well Big Grin
Hope you'll understand

Sorry for the mistakes, I'm writing from the i-phone and it's very difficult Rolleyes

Here my pictures: before the NBE

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Before nbe

Before nbe

After 6 months

After 6 months

After 6 months