Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me! Some questions

(23-08-2015, 04:20 PM)vers86 Wrote:  After noogle session

I think what you need is volume in your breast . Don't know what your weight is compared to your body type . Have you looked into doing Chia's breast massage ? Also look into breast excersise . Add protein to your diet to increase muscle . Wishing you happy booby growth . ( read jenniferlove's thread )

(23-08-2015, 06:53 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

I think what you need is volume in your breast . Don't know what your weight is compared to your body type . Have you looked into doing Chia's breast massage ? Also look into breast excersise . Add protein to your diet to increase muscle . Wishing you happy booby growth . ( read jenniferlove's thread )

Hi my boobs! Thank you for the answer Smile
So, I've already read all jenniferlove's post, I love her results. But my body type is different from her: I have a large hips and butt, very generous, all my body fat seems to be concentreted in this area, when I gane weight the most fat runs to my butt, not in my stomach (I have a very thin waist) neither to my boobs or arms Angry
My weight I think is near to 60 kg
Do you think I don't need same supllements or herbs that I'm already taking?
Why my period messed up?
What is the chia's breast massage? I had no results with massages

(23-08-2015, 08:46 PM)vers86 Wrote:  

So, I've already read all jenniferlove's post, I love her results. But my body type is different from her: I have a large hips and butt, very generous, all my body fat seems to be concentreted in this area, when I gane weight the most fat runs to my butt, not in my stomach (I have a very thin waist) neither to my boobs or arms Angry
Why my period messed up?

1) taking herbs can mess up your periods which most ladies here will confirm . Some herbs more than others . You must use them as per your cycle . We men on other hand don't have to worry .
2) get your hormone test done , most ladies will advise you that .
3) your weight looks decent , just your boobs need a boost . So breast excersise and massage is a certain plus . You can look up on YouTube . Also look at Chinese principle of pressure point for boob growth .

(23-08-2015, 09:59 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

Why my period messed up?

1) taking herbs can mess up your periods which most ladies here will confirm . Some herbs more than others . You must use them as per your cycle . We men on other hand don't have to worry .
3) your weight looks decent , just your boobs need a boost . So breast excersise and massage is a certain plus . You can look up on YouTube . Also look at Chinese principle of pressure point for boob growth .

Do you think do I have to stop the spray ainterol on my breasts to let my menses return?

(24-08-2015, 01:00 PM)vers86 Wrote:  

Why my period messed up?

Do you think do I have to stop the spray ainterol on my breasts to let my menses return?
You should be using no herbs at all week before your menses . You can start once it is over hence the cycle 3 weeks on 1 week off . Otherwise you will mess up your menses and may even make them more severe .

(24-08-2015, 10:29 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(24-08-2015, 01:00 PM)vers86 Wrote:  
(23-08-2015, 06:53 PM)myboobs Wrote:  I think what you need is volume in your breast . Don't know what your weight is compared to your body type . Have you looked into doing Chia's breast massage ? Also look into breast excersise . Add protein to your diet to increase muscle . Wishing you happy booby growth . ( read jenniferlove's thread )

Why my period messed up?

You should be using no herbs at all week before your menses . You can start once it is over hence the cycle 3 weeks on 1 week off . Otherwise you will mess up your menses and may even make them more severe .

Here in the forum I read that pueraria mirifica is to be taken during the fullicolar fase, just until the ovulation. But only for the caps and powder, the spray and creams of pueraria can be taken for all the month, cause it goes only on breasts. This month I started pueraria at the end of the menses, than I have stopped to take the powder before ovulation. But during the days that menses should be I started the spray on breasts. Maybe also the spray should be taken until the ovulation, than stop and restart with menses. I try to stop the spray but go on with vitex (it can be taken all month) and let you know . Thank you

Hi, so my period cames finally..with more of 2 weeks of delay! My longest period ever! And it was paintful. I usually have regular period of 28 days. During the days of the delay, my boobs arrived at 97 cm! Very very big than usual but very paintful too. Than when menses finished and I restart with the spray ainteroil my boobs totally shrinked Sad
I continue with vitex and yesterday I started with saw palmetto..
I really don't know if I have to continue with pueraria mirifica..maybe am I estrogen dominant? I have big butt and thin bust.
Anyone can help me?
Thank youBlush

Hey girl, I've been reading your post, and we do have the same body type, big butt, small waist and when we gain weight it goes especially for butt and legs hips and not for belly, harms or breasts, and it seems to me that you have mild tuberous breasts. I do have too. It would be nice if you could have your hormones tested, this type of breasts and body type is often associated with estrogen dominance. I'm estrogen dominant, but I do have low levels of both e and p. PM might not be the best option for you, it can contribute to perpetuate the forward growing, instead of sidewards.
But you really had great progress in what concerns to size, didn't you? Smile for how long have you been noogling? Do you attribute your growth to it? And girl you do not have small breasts, they are already big, especially for someone that have a big butt too Smile I would look into chi massage and fat brushing to redistribute the fat, vitex and PC. And after menses is super normal that breasts deflat because the swelling goes away, but if I were you I would left PM alone for some time and target progesterone instead. But of course is better if you can have your hormones done first.

(26-10-2015, 07:33 PM)Odile Wrote:  Hey girl, I've been reading your post, and we do have the same body type, big butt, small waist and when we gain weight it goes especially for butt and legs hips and not for belly, harms or breasts, and it seems to me that you have mild tuberous breasts. I do have too. It would be nice if you could have your hormones tested, this type of breasts and body type is often associated with estrogen dominance. I'm estrogen dominant, but I do have low levels of both e and p. PM might not be the best option for you, it can contribute to perpetuate the forward growing, instead of sidewards.
But you really had great progress in what concerns to size, didn't you? Smile for how long have you been noogling? Do you attribute your growth to it? And girl you do not have small breasts, they are already big, especially for someone that have a big butt too Smile I would look into chi massage and fat brushing to redistribute the fat, vitex and PC. And after menses is super normal that breasts deflat because the swelling goes away, but if I were you I would left PM alone for some time and target progesterone instead. But of course is better if you can have your hormones done first.

Hi Odile !! Thank you very much for your answer! So vitex have shrinked my boobs, so Now I'm trying this program: I'm taking shatavari, pm, wild yam and progesterone cream. Pueraria I take only 100mg per day. From my hormone test I have both estrogene and progesterone low. But in the normal range. Low testosterone. Regular prolactine.. So now I'm trying this program too enhance both hormones and see what heppens! Now I'm near my period and my boobs are very big..I want to continue this way for months and see if it's ok for me! With vitex my boobs were little. Even when I took pc alone my boobs didn't growth. So I'm not estrogene dominant!
Yes I think my growth until today it's thanks to the noogleberry, exercises and nutrient.
I'm noogling from febrary of this year, daily for 1-2 hours. Now not every day

Glad that you're seeing results with your program. Yes, if you feel good with your current program, well trust your instincts and stick with it for a while. I do have low levels of E and P, total T and Dhea too, but high prolactin and androstenedione. But all within normal ranges, except for P. It's funny though, our type of body if often related with E dominance. Have you calculated your P:E ratio?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon