Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me! Some questions

No, how can I do to do it? I took my hormone test in the luteal phase. I write you the results:
Prolactine: 15,87 (3,34-27)
Progesterone: 9,43 (5,16-18,56)
17 beta estradiolo: 74 (49-291)
Testosterone: 0,40 (until 0,75)

What do you think about these results?
And what is your program? Do you have some growth from it?

(26-10-2015, 08:22 PM)vers86 Wrote:  No, how can I do to do it? I took my hormone test in the luteal phase. I write you the results:
Prolactine: 15,87 (3,34-27)
Progesterone: 9,43 (5,16-18,56)
17 beta estradiolo: 74 (49-291)
Testosterone: 0,40 (until 0,75)

What do you think about these results?
And what is your program? Do you have some growth from it?

Are they presented in the same mesure unit? You need to convert P and E to the same unit, or for example to moles and then divide P for E. Look at my program page, I have some explanation there on how to do it, as my results and some considerations. Maybe it would help.

My boobs now

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think they are more round now..I hope they maintain this shape even after menses Big Grin
Yes, I'm going to take a look at your program right now Wink

Oh they are, looking really great. I would love to have your size. How tall are you, I've read that you have about 60kg? I feel that when I gain some extra weight they look better, do you feel that too? Maybe it's just psicologic. Sometimes I get super swelling during luteal but after menses...pufff, all gone :/ hope that now that I'm starting to be consistence with noogle, some fullness can be more permanent after menses. Well, check your P:E ratio that's what tells you if you are E dominant or not.

Thank you very muchBlush
I'm high 63 cm. I can not quite figure out how to make the proportion. the value is 1/4 estrogen , while progesterone is 1/2 ... so between the two is higher progesterone, but I was in the luteal phase. I do not know if it is estimated that ...

Oh, I'm 1,62cm and I really want to achieve the 60kg too, I'm with 54kg at the moment.
Give me the unit mesures. Are P and E presented both on PG/ml ?

Yes, infact even if the lower part of my body is bigger, in the last years I gain weight even in my breasts and arms, but my body shape stay as a pear. And me too, before menses they gain very much swelling. But Not every time.
When I took pm for the first time 3 months ago, in the luteal fase they had grown so much that people asked me if I had the implants Rolleyes But than I stopped because of the long delay of the period Sad but I think it's due to high doses of pm I took! So pm is good for me but I have to take in a lower dosage

Progesterone in nanog/ml and estradiol in picog/ml

So your taking PM just during follicular and PC during luteal? And which brand of PM? You're not using PM spray anymore?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon