Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me! Some questions

Look here, it has all the instructions to calculate. First convert P to PG/ml and then convert both (P and E) to moles. Then P:E.

http://www.yourmenopausetype.com/menopau...12000.html

If I've done all the math right your P:E ratio is around 110.

And 110 what it means? Sorry I'm not very good in mathematicsDodgy
No I'm taking all the herbs and pc daily..this is the program that inspired me http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23076&highlight=Shatavari

And 110 what it means? Sorry I'm not very good in mathematicsDodgy
No I'm taking all the herbs and pc daily..this is the program that inspired me http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23076&highlight=Shatavari

Now I'm taking nature's answer pm.

Well means that you have 110 progesterone molecules for every 1 molecule of E. Doesn't seem to me estrogen dominance, I think you're probably right. This site that I've posted refer that the P:E range is from 20: 1 to 170:1, so you're within values, and with high values. There are other sites that refer that the proper value should be around 300:1, but idk. My P:E ratio is 10:1, so extremely low.

Wow thank you very much , you were very kind. Where are you from? I'm italian and I have the mediterranean shapeRolleyes

WelcomeSmile I'm portuguese, I guess I do have the mediterranean shape too (which I really love and wouldn't change my big butt for nothing eheh, but would love to have bigger and rounder breasts along too)

Hi, want to share good news. In the last months I've changed program, I decided to restart with the pueraria mirifica powder because neither the extract, neither vitex, neither maca, neither wildyam gave me some result, I was 93cm. With the powder of pueraria mirifica only, and after 2 weeks my boobs have grown so much! I'm 95 cm and my boobs are larger, havier, fuller! Everybody tell me that! I have added to my routine hypnosis and subliminal every night, because I think I must help my mind to think positive. Grow breasts naturally is really possible, but we have to fight with our bad beliefs on our body. Everybody have always said that my breasts would never grown, so I have to rebel with this dogma penetraded in me and start to think in another way: I have change my mind! It's not easy, but I think is the most of the work. I take only one teaspoon of powder, infact my period had come regular. The name of the brand is psoriasisEX, and with me it work very well. I think i'll continue with it. Big Grin

I think you should try BO instead of PM, it will help alot with the shape alongside noogleberry. I took swansons BO for 10months and it helped me alot in terms of shape.

(30-12-2015, 12:32 PM)AquaA Wrote:  I think you should try BO instead of PM, it will help alot with the shape alongside noogleberry. I took swansons BO for 10months and it helped me alot in terms of shape.

thanks for the advice but for now I'm happy with pm, my boobs are growing! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon