Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogling 3 weeks later...

Noogling definitely works. Beyond that it works the exact same way brava does but FDA approval, patents and tests simply happen to cost money.

One fear I had initially was that it wasn't going to be comfortable. Well fast forward, it's literally fine in the comfort area.

I noogle daily for about 4-5 hours every day at maximum suction (it only took a day and a half for me to suction enough to "fill" the cups). I use a sports bra to keep the cups in place, a stretchy one is best btw, and go on about my day after I get home from my day.

I don't feel I need to go to a bigger size yet because each time I noogle, I still feel the suction and it takes a few minutes for me to work up to filling the cups. I don't do any sort of massaging, although I'm looking into doing RF treatments around (NOT on!!!) the breast for a little firming, lifting, and contouring. Just depends if it's contraindicated or not but thats a diff story.

I simply don't have 10 hours in a day to noogle and sleeping in these things (or brava for that matter) just isn't going to happen for me. I shared this in another post, but I discovered I definitely take the device off in the midst of my sleep and proceed to toss and turn all over. Who knew. Not to mention 10 hours of negative pressure is just gosh darn uncomfortable. I did it on a weekend and YEESH. It was simply unpleasant.

That said, I just don't see how 1 hour a day could ever make a real difference. Maybe over 6 months, but def not the increase at a rate most women are looking for.

I'm considering adding PM to the routine, but for now I'm extremely satisfied with the results I'm seeing and it's only been 3 weeks. The swelling (for me) goes down after a few hours along with the ring marks and I kind of see what I'm left with. In addition, I did skip a day (one... literally one) when I was travelling and I didn't notice any decrease in size beyond the loss of swelling I see anyways so I think the results are at least long lasting if not permanent. I really won't know until the end of December when I discontinue use while I live with my family for the holidays. Can't sit around on the couch with two cups on your boobs and a pump attached unless you have a damned good explanation.

This device really isn't good for people who don't live alone or at least with a spouse. This requires a lot of privacy to sit around and go about your day with these things on.

This thing leaving permanent rings... yeah I could see that happening. I feel massage really helps drastically reduce the chances of that happening so I'm going to add either coconut oil (I tried it a few times it did help) or a stretch mark cream to help add more slip. I have absolutely zero issue getting a seal without oil.

Excited to see the results I'm seeing... current regimen changes for me are just going to be ordering a new size maybe mid September around the 5 week mark (currently in large, going to get the XL cups) and adding in PM supplements. The ones with the good reviews on amazon. If anyone is interested in before and after pics, let me know in my inbox and I'll send a message back at certain intervals when I feel I can miss a day without really setting me back growth wise.

Gee, I hate to see no replies ... not very supportive. Anyhow, I've just started noogling consistently over the past two weeks and wholly agree that an hour a day isn't going to do much. I noogle 2 to 4 hours a day and yes I definitely see and feel a difference. Because I am working with male breasts my task is a little more daunting. Trying to make male breast look more feminine may take some time but I understood that before I started. Still ... my kingdom for some cleavage! So, I think you're on the right track so just keep doing what works for you. It will be interesting to see how your progress continues.

I'm curious about how you say you use the maximum suction. Is that the maximum suction you can handle without pain you mean?

I can't use a very high suction before I feel pain both on my ribcage and the breasts themselves. Also if I use too high of a suction they turn purple and get cold as they lose circulation.

I've been noogling very inconsistently due to moving and starting a new job. I am going to try harder to make time to do it for multiple hours though. I would love to see progress pics when you take them.

Would love to see updates! I keep getting interested in this but then worry about sagging.

Hey all. I have kangzhu cups and I am doing an hour per day. How are you managing to do 3-4 hours a day? I'm hoping I'll still notice a difference over time but it might take a bit longer. Do you have permanent suction from a device or something? Sorry I'm a bit uneducated in the Noogleberry dept! Best of luck with growing everyone!!

@MHairi I don't know much about the kangzhu thing. I saw the tiny cups on amazon and it just didn't make since to me for I could fit my flat, full A to modest B cups in there let alone get suction. I wasn't a fan. Noogle is something I'd recommend checking out if for no other reason than the size and shape of the cups make logical sense for someone who isn't asian and incredibly... like buttons on your chest flat. NB is worth the extra money there.

To do 3-4 hours... I mean I just put the things on and leave them on for a few hours, lol. It's not rocket science- I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding your question perhaps?
It is a real life style adjustment but essentially I put them on, put a sports bra on to hold it all in place, drape a blanket over me and veg out on the couch for 3-4 hours a day. You know, do school work, when I was working fulltime I'd come home and work on my research, I'll watch youtube vids, shop online, social network, check this forum... you know, the general "down time" stuff. I just do all that while wearing NB. It is a real life style adjustment to come put this thing on and stay in for a few hours a day. Lol if I miss it due to going out, etc. I just put it on when I get back and start to fall asleep. The only reason I don't wear it all night is because I will involuntarily take this off in my sleep... like literally undo the suction, take it off, and put it back in the bag and all without waking up. Ha. Who would have thought, right?! Glad I didn't spend all that money on brava just to find that out.

Basically, I leave the pump on and if I feel suction going down, I just pump a few more times.

@Lila I was as well especially when seeing the results on the NB forums that were of genetic females. But I feel also, just from seeing pics of women with naturally big breast that it's unrealistic to have high, perky boobs up to your chin AND big boobs at the same time. They aren't growing up to your collar bones, lol. So you have to pick what's more important to you- natural looking (somewhat lowER but not horribly low belt boobies) big boobs or high up boobs. If you really want that big but unnaturally perky boobs that look like implants... Implants work. It's about 2k and it's a lifetime investment. I personally like that natural look (I think many here do ) and that entails the boobs being somewhat lower than they were at a smaller size.

@mortokes I pump until there is no empty space in the cup and no more suction happens then I leave it there. It doesn't hurt at all, although I do have to ease into it over 5-10 min til I get to the max suction and then I leave it. If you're cutting off your own circulation, that's something to see a doctor about. I certainly don't have that issue (thankfully).

I used to be worried about the red circles becoming permanent so I wanted a way to reduce them from occuring at all, and applying coconut oil (room temp) before using the noogle def helped. But now I just don't mind, and I also notice the red circles subside after 2 hours max so I personally don't bother with the excessive oil (clogged pores ahoy). I do not want breast covered in acne no matter how large they are, lol.

Inconsistency... is pretty much the worse thing you can do. Even using it one hour a day everyday is better than 10 hours for a day and not at all four 5 days... the latter will leave no growth at all. You need to do this daily, skipping a day will set you back in growth by at least a week. Refer to the clinical studies done by brava for a graph that kind of visually illustrates this. I've been skipping days recently due to a week of tests in school and i def noticed a DRAMATIC hault in the rate of growth I'd been seeing. They're bigger and more boob-shaped than when I started even after 2-3 days of no noogling but still.. when you see the size you are all swelled up you want that size to BE your new size and the old thing becomes less satisfactory lol.

Pics soon. I want to give it enough CONSISTENT months of use (this past week-week&1/2 hasn't been good for me) to see real growth in CUP sizes and add PM supplements into my routine so await those changes. I'm going to cease use of NB around mid december and really evaluate whether this created a permanent difference by January.

@Never2L8 lol thanks. Honestly, if I was working with male chest at an age later than MAYBE early 20 something, I would skip the middle man and just get implants. At a certain age, I just wouldn't have time to waste in life and I would spare no expense to get the chest I wanted NOW. Lol, that's just a personal view. I chose NB because I want natural large breasts not "implants" that will last for a LIFEtime without surgical maintenence... but if I was a lady of a certain age, breast implants would be great in combination with a breast life and skin tightening and they'd last a good 10 years easily.

(19-09-2015, 07:08 AM)appleswannabepink Wrote:  @MHairi I don't know much about the kangzhu thing. I saw the tiny cups on amazon and it just didn't make since to me for I could fit my flat, full A to modest B cups in there let alone get suction. I wasn't a fan. Noogle is something I'd recommend checking out if for no other reason than the size and shape of the cups make logical sense for someone who isn't asian and incredibly... like buttons on your chest flat. NB is worth the extra money there.

To do 3-4 hours... I mean I just put the things on and leave them on for a few hours, lol. It's not rocket science- I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding your question perhaps?
It is a real life style adjustment but essentially I put them on, put a sports bra on to hold it all in place, drape a blanket over me and veg out on the couch for 3-4 hours a day. You know, do school work, when I was working fulltime I'd come home and work on my research, I'll watch youtube vids, shop online, social network, check this forum... you know, the general "down time" stuff. I just do all that while wearing NB. It is a real life style adjustment to come put this thing on and stay in for a few hours a day. Lol if I miss it due to going out, etc. I just put it on when I get back and start to fall asleep. The only reason I don't wear it all night is because I will involuntarily take this off in my sleep... like literally undo the suction, take it off, and put it back in the bag and all without waking up. Ha. Who would have thought, right?! Glad I didn't spend all that money on brava just to find that out.

Basically, I leave the pump on and if I feel suction going down, I just pump a few more times.

@Lila I was as well especially when seeing the results on the NB forums that were of genetic females. But I feel also, just from seeing pics of women with naturally big breast that it's unrealistic to have high, perky boobs up to your chin AND big boobs at the same time. They aren't growing up to your collar bones, lol. So you have to pick what's more important to you- natural looking (somewhat lowER but not horribly low belt boobies) big boobs or high up boobs. If you really want that big but unnaturally perky boobs that look like implants... Implants work. It's about 2k and it's a lifetime investment. I personally like that natural look (I think many here do ) and that entails the boobs being somewhat lower than they were at a smaller size.

@mortokes I pump until there is no empty space in the cup and no more suction happens then I leave it there. It doesn't hurt at all, although I do have to ease into it over 5-10 min til I get to the max suction and then I leave it. If you're cutting off your own circulation, that's something to see a doctor about. I certainly don't have that issue (thankfully).

I used to be worried about the red circles becoming permanent so I wanted a way to reduce them from occuring at all, and applying coconut oil (room temp) before using the noogle def helped. But now I just don't mind, and I also notice the red circles subside after 2 hours max so I personally don't bother with the excessive oil (clogged pores ahoy). I do not want breast covered in acne no matter how large they are, lol.

Inconsistency... is pretty much the worse thing you can do. Even using it one hour a day everyday is better than 10 hours for a day and not at all four 5 days... the latter will leave no growth at all. You need to do this daily, skipping a day will set you back in growth by at least a week. Refer to the clinical studies done by brava for a graph that kind of visually illustrates this. I've been skipping days recently due to a week of tests in school and i def noticed a DRAMATIC hault in the rate of growth I'd been seeing. They're bigger and more boob-shaped than when I started even after 2-3 days of no noogling but still.. when you see the size you are all swelled up you want that size to BE your new size and the old thing becomes less satisfactory lol.

Pics soon. I want to give it enough CONSISTENT months of use (this past week-week&1/2 hasn't been good for me) to see real growth in CUP sizes and add PM supplements into my routine so await those changes. I'm going to cease use of NB around mid december and really evaluate whether this created a permanent difference by January.

@Never2L8 lol thanks. Honestly, if I was working with male chest at an age later than MAYBE early 20 something, I would skip the middle man and just get implants. At a certain age, I just wouldn't have time to waste in life and I would spare no expense to get the chest I wanted NOW. Lol, that's just a personal view. I chose NB because I want natural large breasts not "implants" that will last for a LIFEtime without surgical maintenence... but if I was a lady of a certain age, breast implants would be great in combination with a breast life and skin tightening and they'd last a good 10 years easily.

The kangzhu cups are actually ok to be honest. I'm not flat around a b to a c coup but the cup depth is 8 inches so I pump them to full then just leave them on but the difference is I deflate mine every 10 mins or so to do a bit of massage. Yes I get what you mean about leaving them on. Not sure what I was getting at when I wrote that haha! I'm small framed so kangzhu is fine for me but I am curious about the noogleberry. I just don't have enough hours in the day to do 4 hours as I live in a share house and it would just be weird if I was walking around with them under my top haha!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon