Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swanson's vs BB - how do they work?

I was thinking one thing..I am really trying to understand how BO can help me with my goals. We always say here on the forum that it does not matter which one you take Swanson's BO or Bountiful Breast, it is the same. I was just trying to figure out how BO actually work and according to BB they say:

"Bountiful Breast® is an all natural, non-herbal, pill which stimulates the pituitary gland, a major hormone regulator, causing the reactivation your body's own growth hormones and stimulating new breast growth."

So they mean the pituitary component of the pill actually tells the ovaries to start secreting hormones again the way it happened in the puberty. Like it was the pituitary component that starts the process.

BUT if you take "just" BO than you will not get that impulse from the brain, you are trying to influence the ovaries directly though your liver. As I understood if you take herbs for example Pueraria Mirifica then you congest hormon-like stuff and because it is strong it can influence your hormon receptors, but with BO you are trying to get your body to produce more hormones on its own. It is just that normally it is really so that the pituitary gland regulates which hormones are produced and off course has also many more functions in the body, but we are now interessted in the sexual development.

this is what the science says:

The changes of puberty are triggered by the pituitary gland, a pea-sized structure at the base of the brain and under the influence of the hypothalamus gland. Before puberty begins, higher brain functions prevent the hypothalamus from allowing the pituitary gland to begin secreting hormones. Puberty begins once the hypothalamus gland allows the pituitary gland to release chemical messengers called hormones. Hormones in turn stimulate the growth and development of the reproductive organs, as well as related changes throughout the body. A hormone secreted by the pituitary, for example, causes a girl's ovaries to produce the hormone estrogen. In boys, a hormone released by the pituitary signals the testicles to produce the hormone testosterone. Estrogen and testosterone spur the development of a child's secondary sex characteristics, such as breast development in girls and the growth of facial hair in boys.

please read more http://online.mufasser.com/modules_v3/pe...fp0101.pdf

Are there any opinions on this? I hope I could clearly explain what I mean

I was wondering the same thing. From parsing all the words on in their description ..
*"Bountiful Breast® is an all natural, non-herbal, pill which stimulates the pituitary gland, a major hormone regulator, causing the reactivation your body's own growth hormones and stimulating new breast growth."*

I concluded that the pill itself and all its components (the pituitary gland, the BO and the kelp) stimulates the brain's pituitary gland. Not just the pituitary in the pill.

Just a guess though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon