Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek -please translate this for me?

But the 2 studies (2nd and 3rd link) say that FG has ANTI-cancer properties?!

See, it has always been my understanding that herbals, though estrogenic, protects against cancer because they are less harsh that pharma's are.

My personal opinion is that it depends on which side of the equation you are.... Rather your selling, or buying which ever product is being pushed. If your selling, you are going to push the positives, even to the point of making positive statements up, even if a person thinks it's right, but hasn't been proven.

Pharma's are of course going to push all the negative's they can, when herbs are involved, even to the same extent or worse than the pro herbal peeps will go. How can they you ask??? Because they normally have government tacit, if not outright, support to do so.

Follow the money! !

Who knows who is right or wrong. As long as there is to be money made, both sides of the equation will never be fully honest in scientific evaluations.

New test studies are ongoing, some contradict earlier reports, or they're a continuation of a past studies to pursue further information, (more funding lol, iaboy) Big Grin

The first study sought to explain why FG produced estrogenic results, the following study used fenugreek extract (FCE) to effectively kill MCF-7 cells through induction of apoptosis (cell death), in other words, they increased the expression of pro-apoptotic genes to kill MCF-7 (breast cancer cells).

ELLA is being vigilant, as we all should be. The more you research a product the better you're informed, NBE shouldn't be any different. Our goal is disease free growth, and that's not so easy for some, and for some we learned the hard way about pushing the envelope. Hopefully new members are reading about the info provided from experienced members, then they can formulate their NBE Plan. Experienced members continue to tweak their plan having learned what works or doesn't.

Newbies, I'd encourage you to ask questions from long time knowledgable BN members, your not alone on this journey, be persistent (though politeness goes along way too). Smile

Well said oh Guru of Boobiness. Tongue The "Purveyor of Pendulous Mounds".... The object of the old song "Climb every Mountain". LOL

Sorry, out of thoughts right now. I will have to start writing my better quips down, eh??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon