Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Member! Hello! :)

Smile 

Hi everyone! Big Grin
I finally decided to make an account. I've been lurking for so long now, at least a year or so, definitely! I've been really hesitant... Blush

Well... Uh. Yeah. Just another hopeful girl, trying to grow bigger boobs, lol. ^^;;
For now, my program will be simple enough: just massage and a few different oils. Just need to get the oils... OTL

I'm looking forward to actually interacting with you all. Big Grin

Hey KitKat! Welcome! What kind of oils are you planning on using? I have heard flaxseed oil can be pretty good, but am yet to do much research into this. A good place to buy can be any health food shop!

Hello KitKat! Sweet name hehehe XD Welcome! I personally don't know much about oils. I hope iy works for you! ♡

(27-08-2015, 08:09 AM)Little Owl Wrote:  Hey KitKat! Welcome! What kind of oils are you planning on using? I have heard flaxseed oil can be pretty good, but am yet to do much research into this. A good place to buy can be any health food shop!

Hello! Big Grin
Yes, flax is on the list! The main oil I'm getting is evening primrose oil (EPO), originally for my acne and hair. However, I read that omega-6 needs to be balanced by at least twice as much omega-3, so I'm getting flaxseed to accompany the EPO which has 6.
I also read that fish oil is a much better alternative than flaxseed for omega-3 because it has a kind that the body doesn't need to convert. But, I don't like the idea of a fish smell (learned my lesson from syruppy fenugreek!), so I won't worry about it for now.

I'm also getting vitamin-E oil, because I also read that omega-6 can oxidize in the body, so the E can help relieve that. I'm not 100% sure about this one, but vitamin-E is also good for acne and skin, so I'm in! XD

I chose these oils because I can say they're for my acne, when really they're also for NBE! Tongue

Speaking of flaxseed, not too long ago I read an entire thread of someone using it alongside muscle rub to gain some inches. Seems really promising! Maybe I'll get the rub another time.

(27-08-2015, 10:51 AM)PinkTable Wrote:  Hello KitKat! Sweet name hehehe XD Welcome! I personally don't know much about oils. I hope iy works for you! ♡

Hello and thank you! X3
There's a lot to learn about oils! There's soooo many, all with different uses and properties. My current favorite is shea butter oil as a moisturizer. ^_^ I hope to one day get my hands on some emu oil! I only discovered the magic of oils about a year ago, and I think I'm slowly becoming an addict for them. X'D

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon