Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How To Remove Cellulite?

i would like to know what is the best way to remove cellulite and Stretch marks for good and how could i prevent them from coming back? but along with this i would like to know a quick and possibly not so expensive because i am on a tight budget.

"Thank you"

Cellulite isn't exactly fat itself, it is the distribution of fat underneath the skin. I had some cellulite around my bum area, and doing exercises for a month made it look significantly less noticable. I also heard massaging the area helps.

I was having cellulite on my thighs and buttocks, then my friend recommended me to go for cellulite massage with a suction cup and oil through which my cellulite was reduced. You can shop online this kind of suction cup. If you want to prevent them from coming back then along with this massage switch to a healthy lifestyle.

I have started using the Ashley Black massage method for cellulite. Google an Youtube her. She is an expert in fascia, massage therapy and musculature and says that everyone can get rid of cellulite through self massage. She says that all cellulite is a result of unhealthy fascia (the stuff that holds our fat cells together.) I did not buy her massage tool because it is pricey (about $85) but bought one on amazon that was $10 and is a long stick with 3 spikey balls that roll. I have used it on my legs 3 times and already see a reduction in the cellulite! With regular use, 5-10 minutes per body section per week or day, you will see results. 
I have always been thin and have had cellulite since my twenties but it has gotten much worse in my early 30's and I stopped wearing shorts because of it. I will wear short shorts next year if I keep up with this! Yay.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon