Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

New Member Billyboy Delano

[attachment=10169][attachment=10168]My nickname is Billyboy Delano. I have at been a feminine man.. I am an artist a poet and contract worker doing many things. It started when I was going to college for creative writing. We had gay frats and many avenues for expression. I hung around with the strange and open minded poets and artists. My writing and art stands for freedom, body acceptance (large men and women), nudism, gay marriage promotion and fighting for rights.
I went to Cirque De Soliel when it first came out dressed as a woman. I grew my hair long and never thought of growing breasts. But I went through many health issues. I changed my mind about looking more girly. I know my body can grow breasts from my family. i read when you transition your cup size is going to be 1 size smaller than your family members. They have huge breasts and shapely bodies.
I have a fantasy to wear my bikini (I have a Cocksock) with breasts or go to the nude beach or nudist hotel, or Burning Man or other festival or nude bicycle parades. I feel I would be one of
the few big breasted feminine men going nude.
I am divorced from a BBW I stayed with for many years. I have been attracted to large features breasts, long hair, large asses, large bellies. I am engaged to a new woman and she is very large. We are pretty open minded and have delved into fun photography.

Welcome Billyboy! Excuse me, but what is a cocksock? XD Is it something to tuck away penis? I've never heard of it.

(29-08-2015, 12:24 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  Welcome Billyboy! Excuse me, but what is a cocksock? XD Is it something to tuck away penis? I've never heard of it.

Cocksock is a brand of mens underwear and bathing suit. It makes what you have look great. It does the opposite of hiding it. I can take a pic mine is a bikini bottom.

(29-08-2015, 12:24 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  Welcome Billyboy! Excuse me, but what is a cocksock? XD Is it something to tuck away penis? I've never heard of it.
Here is my cocksock bathing suit . . .

[Image: modules.php?name=YuGallery&action=view&set_id=383309]

Picture Page

Ohh, ok! I've learned something new then, thanks! Wonder if I could get my bf to wear one haha it'd be cute~

(31-08-2015, 11:25 AM)PinkTable Wrote:  Ohh, ok! I've learned something new then, thanks! Wonder if I could get my bf to wear one haha it'd be cute~

Every time I wear one my girlfriend has a big smile and I get lots of good comments.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon