Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tuberous Breasts! Need advice please!

Hey guys. I'm new here and this is my first post. I found this website by searching online. I'm currently 19 and have tuberous breast. I've only just recently realised that they're not 'normal'. I wish I had realised when I was younger so I could've had better breasts by now. It's really shattering my already low self esteem. I'm always covering myself up with a shawl or scarf or either wearing a jacket no matter the weather.
I know you've probably answered these questions a billion of times but please help another soul. I'm an absolute beginner.

My issue with tuberous breasts are:
- there is a noticeable size difference
- they are very saggy and flat
- it's just a blob of flesh like there's no volume or firmness to it.
- my areolas are very very large and dark they cover my whole breast! (This is the worst part to me)
- one nipple is normal one is completely flat
- there's no cleavage. It's like the parting of the Red Sea.

I think my cause is low progesterone as I have PCOS. I currently take Chasteberry pills to get periods. And saw palmetto for high testosterone issues. I want to also start laser hair removal but I'm so insecure about my breasts I don't want to show them. So I've gave myself a length of 1 year to sort them out. I really really would like my areolas to be smaller and my breasts to be more "normal looking" with volume all over. I can't afford surgery and would like to tackle these issues myself to the best of my ability. Please help on what I could do to fix these issues.
Thank you so much.

Hey Smile

Firstly, I hear you, I've been there and honestly think no breasts are "normal". We are all different and not many people have the breasts you're wishing for. Have to learn to live the ones you have.

Massage with some cacao butter or flaxseed oil....or maybe even natural progesterone cream if you think you are deficient. There's some good threads on here about massage..... I reckon it helps a bit and it definitely helps you start to appreciate your own breasts more.

You could try taking macca. My biggest advice is don't make it your be all and end all. nothing wrong with having big nips, I do too and now I really like them.....they're probably the best feature of my boobs Smile good luck with it xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon