Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pink's quest for The Jigglyness

(01-04-2016, 08:33 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(01-04-2016, 11:27 AM)PinkTable Wrote:  Yes, just took my first tablet. I'm not sure I need pc-cream, or rather I shouldn't take it? :s I'm on a progestin-only bc, I don't think I need pc, I think haha. It's also why I don't cycle, though I will take breaks.

Oh no in that case you probably want need pc cream..I personally experienced that a bit off chaos in a nbe program is a good thing though, so sometimes just stop taking pm and drink some fenugreek water(seeds in a hot cup off tea) Or some fennel tea here and there..it seems like they all add something to each others effects(on me at least) And a good anti androgen is also good for most of us.But you probably knew all that:p And from personal experience I notice it on my breast size when I eat more kiwi's, oranges(real vitamin C) and cashewnuts, avocado's, sunflower seeds(my favorite healthy fat source).

Doing shopping this morn so will get some cashews and sunflower seeds Smile

(02-04-2016, 05:30 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  So I've recieved my bras now. I got them all in 65E but some are kind of squishing my breasts. My nipples fall out of the collection bra and I have to push them back in. Maybe 65E was a bad choice. I thought 60F would be ok so I'd get 65E and alter them a little but maybe I should have gotten the 65F instead. Seems quite ridiculous tbh. I've seen someone else here with 60/65F or something (I think) and our boobs are galaxies apart.. Maybe their sizing runs small idk. I'll get bigger ones next time.

Brown one is collection, looks like I've put it on a bit crooked lol but oh well. Pink has ridiculous amounts of padding which can be removed. If my boobs would be that big without padding that'd be great haha. Last one is just a normal "push up" I think. The padded bras all have removable pads but most were unpadded. And a bit pointy? Maybe japan likes pointier breasts, all bras I've bought here are very round.. Ok, pictures below for those interested ~

(Dangit, pictures too large, I'll upload on pc)

Beautiful bras. Where did you get them from?
They look lovely on you too btw

Shirohato global shop! Got here in lile 5 days from japan so that was nice. Practically all their bras are cute haha. Thank you~

(02-04-2016, 08:28 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(01-04-2016, 08:33 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(01-04-2016, 11:27 AM)PinkTable Wrote:  Yes, just took my first tablet. I'm not sure I need pc-cream, or rather I shouldn't take it? :s I'm on a progestin-only bc, I don't think I need pc, I think haha. It's also why I don't cycle, though I will take breaks.

Oh no in that case you probably want need pc cream..I personally experienced that a bit off chaos in a nbe program is a good thing though, so sometimes just stop taking pm and drink some fenugreek water(seeds in a hot cup off tea) Or some fennel tea here and there..it seems like they all add something to each others effects(on me at least) And a good anti androgen is also good for most of us.But you probably knew all that:p And from personal experience I notice it on my breast size when I eat more kiwi's, oranges(real vitamin C) and cashewnuts, avocado's, sunflower seeds(my favorite healthy fat source).

Doing shopping this morn so will get some cashews and sunflower seeds Smile

Good ideaBig Grin those sunflower seeds work amazing aditionally!Smile

(02-04-2016, 01:24 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  How does fenugreek water taste like? Haha I imagine it to taste like indian soup or something Sad I drink spearmint and I do get lots of vit c, though I'm bad at eating nuts.. I'd want to try something like fennel tea but won't it interfere with pm? Ok wait nvm you drink it on your pm breaks? I'll try it sometime!

haha well if you soak the seeds in hot water + add a tea bag like fennel or mint then it tastes kinda herby...not THAT bad:p I think using different stuff helps me more...just rotating a bit.

I love the last bra on you btw, gorgeous!Smile

Hahah okok. Idk where I can buy seeds locally but mixing it in with spearmint..might be okay? XD I should probably mix it up a bit anyway. Still haven't got any aches or so from pm but it's only been a few days of taking one in the morning so maybe in time haha. Thank you~ ♡

(04-04-2016, 01:07 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  Hahah okok. Idk where I can buy seeds locally but mixing it in with spearmint..might be okay? XD I should probably mix it up a bit anyway. Still haven't got any aches or so from pm but it's only been a few days of taking one in the morning so maybe in time haha. Thank you~ ♡

Yeh yeh really okay, in the beginning I always just took sole things...only licorice or only FSO or just fenugreek...I was afraid for side effects and I didnt knew a lot about herbs(still dontTongue) But I did learned that just taking loose herbs wasnt helping me...if you look around into peoples programs youll see the ones that had succes are follwing ''a combination program'' with mixed herbs...you dont need a whole load off just one herb.. And if you dont take high dosages then Im sure(from my own experience) you'll get more growth..side-effect free.
And take an active topical something that contains phytoestrogens..so you really kinda ''activate'' the place its all about..so hopefully our body's get the hint and transfer much off what we put into ourselves to the right place....Nothing scientifical btwTongue

And you should be able to pick up fenu seeds at a drugstore or a nature-bio-store...fenu is a adaptogen maybe thats why it only worked for me as an additition to a program...sole it did NOTHING for me...if it did something it was shrinkage and it made me hungry forever.Dodgy

Oh and last thing..I use the seeds multiple times..I dont eat them...I just let them sit at the bottom of my mug and then ake another tea with it..lol.

Oh and just one other last thing...If you dont see growth and you are not taking absurd high dosages(and you dont get nasty side-effects)..dont be afraid to up your dose..even if its just for a short period of time...it might cause a growthspurt on you....It did on me very recently..I was always a chicken and scared of the herbs..but actually they are not that scary:p

I liked fenugreek capsules,but I swear they made me fat Sad Effect on boobs was nice though.. Maybe it's ok if I don't take it all the time XD Is coconut oil mildly estrogenic or have I made that up? It's the only topical I use atm. I tried fso but keepinh it in the fride made it so cold haha Sad

I'm having minor aches in my left boob from the pm finally, which is great. Haven't had aches for months, so I'm really excited! We'll see how it goes, I'll keep this dosage up for at least a month and see what happens.

(06-04-2016, 01:45 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  I liked fenugreek capsules,but I swear they made me fat :( Effect on boobs was nice though.. Maybe it's ok if I don't take it all the time XD Is coconut oil mildly estrogenic or have I made that up? It's the only topical I use atm. I tried fso but keepinh it in the fride made it so cold haha :(

I'm having minor aches in my left boob from the pm finally, which is great. Haven't had aches for months, so I'm really excited! We'll see how it goes, I'll keep this dosage up for at least a month and see what happens.

Oh thats cool im having aches too...hope we both get some permanent swelling..we almostly do simular programs. I only massage with co and pm too. C.o is a mild aromatase if im not wrong. fenugreek made me a bit puffy too..but indeed some random fenu i think is a good idea..:)

I'm too damn lazy to do coconut massage every day Sad I skip out all the time. I was way better with being consistent last year, idk what to do for motivation. Maybe I should hang up posters of big boobied women like a teenage boy hahah

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon