Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wanting to gain weight in lower half, opinions wanted

So I have searched this forum for the past few months and am currently on herbs for lower half growth, seeing as my breasts are already big. I would describe my backside as a medium, but I desire a large and mostly want more fat on my hips. I also have PM on the way and am considering switching if I feel the need to. I'm currently losing weight as well To rid a little belly fat. It's seems to be the general consensus that estrogen - progesterone = hips/butt/thighs

Currently taking:
Aguaje ( 3 doses of 1/2 teaspoon throughout the day)
Saw Palmetto
Spearmint (just added three days ago)

My current measurements are 33(under bust) - 28 - 38

My goal is 33 - 26 - 40

When my white peony root arrives I would like to take this as well. Would the aguaje (or PM) lessen the effects of WP? Also has WP caused weight gain in those regions for anyone reading this?

I've read that saw palmetto is the cause for some women getting bigger thighs, which is what I want! But I also read here that it's anti-estrogenic. I haven't been taking the herbs long enough to notice a difference yet, but I would also like to know in your opinions would SP ultimately hinder my weight gain on the lower half?

Also I do believe I have a mild case of hirsutism, as I get hairs on my chin. I'm hoping the spearmint slows it down.

Have you looked into taking maca root? It's supposed to be really good for booty growth and hormone balance. I tried it, had instant boost in mood and energy, tastes like a malted drink but I just emptied my caps into hot choc, dunno why but when the bottle ran out I didn't get more Huh from what I've read Maca works better with some exercise in that department though, you should definitely do a Google search on it though. Good luck Smile

(03-09-2015, 11:08 PM)FireFly Wrote:  Have you looked into taking maca root? It's supposed to be really good for booty growth and hormone balance. I tried it, had instant boost in mood and energy, tastes like a malted drink but I just emptied my caps into hot choc, dunno why but when the bottle ran out I didn't get more Huh from what I've read Maca works better with some exercise in that department though, you should definitely do a Google search on it though. Good luck Smile

Thank you for your response!

I've taken maca throughout the years and I too loved the energy boost! My backside got a boost as well when I was heavy squatting. But this time I want to gain fat instead of muscle (after my weight loss is done). I'm moreso wanting to change my silhouette from the front.

I guess this'll just be something I have to experiment with.

Saw palmetto has a weak effect on estrogen, if any. PM has a strong effect. I wouldn't worry about your estrogen getting lower. Your big chest and relatively smaller butt indicates that your progesterone is probably high already, so part of PM's effect may go to your chest. You may have already experienced a little of that from maca. I don't know if you want that or not. But eventually the balance should shift more and more to your butt. I don't know any way of lowering progesterone other than doing it slowly by raising estrogen, and it would probably be bad for your health to lower it too much anyway.

Try this:
320 mg saw palmetto extract, or 2,500 mg saw palmetto.
500 mg PM (about 1/4 tsp) during the first half of your cycle, beginning with your period. You can use 1,000 mg but it's strong stuff so better to try a moderate amount first and see how it goes.
100 mg PM (about 1/20 tsp) during the second half of your cycle. More than this might delay your period and/or cause other issues related to it.

That should be plenty. If you also want to use maca, aguaje and/or mint it doesn't hurt. For maca you'd use 1-4 tsp. For mint you'd use up to 4 tsp, and you can have this as tea if you like. Note that lowering your testosterone from both saw palmetto and mint may make it more difficult to retain muscle. Creatine may help.

Good luck.

(07-09-2015, 10:33 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Saw palmetto has a weak effect on estrogen, if any. PM has a strong effect. I wouldn't worry about your estrogen getting lower. Your big chest and relatively smaller butt indicates that your progesterone is probably high already, so part of PM's effect may go to your chest. You may have already experienced a little of that from maca. I don't know if you want that or not. But eventually the balance should shift more and more to your butt. I don't know any way of lowering progesterone other than doing it slowly by raising estrogen, and it would probably be bad for your health to lower it too much anyway.

Try this:
320 mg saw palmetto extract, or 2,500 mg saw palmetto.
500 mg PM (about 1/4 tsp) during the first half of your cycle, beginning with your period. You can use 1,000 mg but it's strong stuff so better to try a moderate amount first and see how it goes.
100 mg PM (about 1/20 tsp) during the second half of your cycle. More than this might delay your period and/or cause other issues related to it.

That should be plenty. If you also want to use maca, aguaje and/or mint it doesn't hurt. For maca you'd use 1-4 tsp. For mint you'd use up to 4 tsp, and you can have this as tea if you like. Note that lowering your testosterone from both saw palmetto and mint may make it more difficult to retain muscle. Creatine may help.

Good luck.

Thank you so much! This really helped me a lot.
I'm going to go off your suggestions and tailor my program.
Once again, thank you!

I used this pill called Brand New Booty and gained weight in my butt FAST. But whatever you do, you can't take it during your period. You have to eat clean and exercise as well. Also make sure to get enough calcium and vitamin d or d3. hope this helps.

I know you're interested in gaining fat rather than muscle, but a workout such as Strong Curves by Bret Contreras helps you with the sides of the hips, not just the back.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon