Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello Everybody. What a nice place you have here

I am/will be Natasha and am just starting on the path to find and release her. I have a lot to do before I start growing my own but decided to sign up and join in anyway.

Basically been struggling with gender all my life and having a pretty rough time of it. A couple of years ago I was in a very bad place when Natasha spoke up and said that things would be much better if she was given a chance. I listened and things started to improve.

I was in work I hated and there was NO WAY Natasha could exist there so when the chance arose I took redundancy, flogged the house, got a nice flat and started to prepare. Life is now good.

The misery has left me with a lot of excess weight but not as much as there was Tongue and several health issues. I'm aiming to have these all resolved ASAP so I can change over quickly. I have found work that will allow me to change and have a pile of man props to sell to help.

Bring it on!

Love
Natasha

Sounds like a good start of a new chapter. Glad you can join us.

Oh! THANK you!! D'you like it? I picked the curtains and the wallpaper myself!! The carpets and furniture are okay, but, I think a slightly lighter shade would really bring out the paisley in the curtains, d'ya know what I mean?

It sounds like you're on the right track, Natasha. I don't know anyone like us who didn't struggle for at least awhile before realize who they really are. I think if you make healthy eating habits and exercise a part of your transition process it will be easier to shed unwanted weight. Make it a whole body/mind transformation process.

Welcome!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon