Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How big could I grow?

Im about 5'7" and 136 lbs and wear a 34dd. I massage every day with coconut oil, doing 600 rubs usually but 1000 on some days. I'm also listening to binaural beats and eating certain foods that I've heard help breast growth. About how much could I grow in three months? My goal overall is ddd or g cup

Nothing like being greedy! Damn!! ;-)

Those who are already big tend to have an easier time, because it shows you don't have any obstacles to growth because you've already grown.

Yeah you could hit your goal in 3 months no problem. But maybe not with massage, food and music. Check out the program in my sig. Since your hormones are probably fine you can probably jump straight into a medium amount of pueraria mirifica too. And you probably don't need anything nutritional, but it's healthy for everyone either way.

I'm not genetically female, but I managed to get to a small D. I'm sure you can do much better than I.

(04-09-2015, 08:14 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  I'm not genetically female, but I managed to get to a small D. I'm sure you can do much better than I.
I likewise was not born female, but i wear a 38 -D , and its kinda snug. How big can we get, working with a male or female foundation ? Who knows? I would never have believed when i was twenty that id even have a full manly -man chest. Mine was always flat with little or no muscle defenition.

Now it now fills a 38-d to the brim and hangs out of the bra on both sides, and (i wasn't even trying to get this way.) With all the things we have access to now, with the knowledge of the right foods and herbs, etc, im thinking we can add a lot to what we already have.

Mine is all gynocomastia,( prescribed medicine fed my breasts ). my exposure to herbs hasn't been long enough for me to attribute any of my size to them. So( im tempted )to try and continue with whats worked for me,, exposure to agents and medicines that cause the big (G). Ill continue my soy and tofu regimen, and maybe take saw palmetto and fenugreek for awhile,, but I have a little more faith in the other stuff. Certain Oils and such, massaged in.

I think if you can be patient , and persistent, you sound as though you already have the genes to go along way,,, you sound pretty impressive already.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon