Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bringing everything into Harmony

I haven't tanned in the last 6 or 7 years,, only my exposed arms and hands drink up the sun. They had a head start from all the years i worked in the sun. Now This may not be politically correct,, but i want to be Whiter! i want my arms to match my chest , and the rest of me. Do you guys know of any way to accomplish that?

Also im not lifting or doing upper body workouts, hoping my muscles will atrophy and shrink, (its already happening) Is what im doing the only answer for it?

And lastly ,lol we all know there is a lot of wonder -junk sold on the internet,,, What do you guys use for skin softening and smoothing of the face, particularly?

PM and Aromatizers plus some good vitamins. Coconut oil is good for helping the skin, plus according to Lotus's research it helps fight Androgens and Aromatizes as well.

Softer skin and more of a glow id def go with pm and coconut oil for aure. I was very sensitive to pm and got the effects fast with it in terms of skin and softness of features than the impotence set in for me so i backed off and trued coconut oil and it worked very well yoo not as fast but still very well. Also some mushroom herb i thinkbits reishi or something it does great in blocking T i have read which will again give you desired effects.

Vitamin c serum will naturally bleach/lighten you're skin, it week also soften your skin

(08-09-2015, 04:29 AM)iaboy Wrote:  PM and Aromatizers plus some good vitamins. Coconut oil is good for helping the skin, plus according to Lotus's research it helps fight Androgens and Aromatizes as well.
Thanks for the information iaboy,, im on it brother,,

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon