Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Delivery and Customer Service

I thought I would share my experiences since once you decide you want to noogle, waiting a long time for the delivery is so frustrating.

Noogleberry ships using UK Royal Mail. My experiences so far have been very mixed.

In summary, Noogleberry Customer Service - Excellent
Royal Mail Shipping - somewhat unreliable

My first package from Noogleberry that I ordered in early July is still in NY according to the tracking system. It was actually delivered in Australia in late August with the bar code mangled so much as to make it un-scannable.

When it had not moved from NY in 4 weeks, I contacted Noogleberry. They contacted Royal Mail and still nothing.

I got impatient and ordered a replacement. Noogleberry gave me a steep discount and promised a refund if the package was returned to them.

As these things tend to happen, both packages turned up within a couple of days of each other, despite being sent 6 weeks apart. The second also went straight to Sydney instead of via NY. I don't know what Royal Mail was thinking sending it the long way around the world.

I am now happily noogling. It was an exercise in patience, but worth it. Smile

The royal mail is good within the U.K.. At least in Wales it was. But when I ordered my last set, it showed up in N.Y. 3 weeks after the order was processed. But once it cleared customs, I received them in prolly 3 days by the U.S. Mail.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon