Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I got pregnant on PM.

This isn't exactly a pro-choice/pro-life debate, so please refrain from your criticisms. This is a personal story I feel I need to share with you ladies because I'm sure you've had the fear of PM and possible pregnancy at one point.

I've been using the Fertility Awareness Method coupled with the Lady Comp as a method of birth control for nearly 3 years. FAM requires taking basal temperature every morning and charting fertility symptoms to determine a shift that reveals ovulation. The ladycomp simplifies this and saves all of my temperature readings on an electronic device. According to your previous months' worth of temp readings, there is a safe window where you are able to have sex without an egg meeting sperm. This window accounts for the approximate life of the sperm coupled with the timing of your fertile window.

For those of you who cycle PM and know of ChiyoMilk's breast growth success, you should be familiar with your follicular and luteal phases and the shift from estrogen to progesterone during your cycle. Being knowledgable of all this and familiar with my natural cycle (which was a normal 28-day cycle for the past 3 years), I decided to integrate Ainterol's PM into my daily regimen to grow my breasts.

I took it as I researched cycling on this forum and online, 14 days in a row, 1-500mg capsule a day with day one starting on my period. Stopped after 14 days.

It's been 6 weeks (exactly 40 days) since my last period-- it's late 2 weeks. I took a test at home, it was positive. Went to the clinic and was tested, also positive.

Now here were some telltale signs:

-I had ovulation pain 2-3 weeks before I should have. Assuming I hopped on such a high dose of PM from nothing to begin with, we can assume the excess estrogen forced an early ovulation. I had sex during the days that were "safe" according to my charts and LadyComp, assuming the PM would not interfere with my ovulation time. (Stupid I realize this is where I screwed up)
-throughout this cycle, my temperature did not shift like it should have. The last few weeks my temperature stayed high--a sign of pregnancy.

Now that's all said and done, I am approximately 5-6 weeks pregnant. I am due for a surgical abortion tomorrow with general anesthesia. This is the most terrified I've been in my whole life. Never did I think I would have an abortion because of being an FAM advocate for over 5 years with extensive knowledge in this.

I've struggled with body dysmorphia for over 8 years and upon discovering PM and breast growth I obsessively took the risk of taking it in order to grow my breasts and halt my insecurity by granting that wish. I was using zero protection during sex--my error was underestimating the strength of PM and not thinking it would induce early ovulation.

To you ladies taking PM with no birth control methods, BE VERY CAREFUL when using this herb. It is NOT worth the emotional weight I've carried the last week upon discovering my FIRST pregnancy and also unfortunately, my FIRST abortion.

I am stopping PM altogether and ceasing the pursuit of bigger breasts-- to me, losing the appeal of my first pregnancy (I really wanted to be excited for my first one) and instead having it replaced with fear and anxiety, this is not worth the -possibility- of bigger breasts. My boyfriend and I are severely heartbroken from this whole experience.

I also bought 2 bottles of Ainterol's breast cream--no use for it now. Will consider selling it.

If you're wondering did my breasts grow at least a little during Ainterol? Yes. But it still wasn't worth the emotional damage.

(10-09-2015, 06:24 AM)asl102392 Wrote:  This isn't exactly a pro-choice/pro-life debate, so please refrain from your criticisms. This is a personal story I feel I need to share with you ladies because I'm sure you've had the fear of PM and possible pregnancy at one point.

I've been using the Fertility Awareness Method coupled with the Lady Comp as a method of birth control for nearly 3 years. FAM requires taking basal temperature every morning and charting fertility symptoms to determine a shift that reveals ovulation. The ladycomp simplifies this and saves all of my temperature readings on an electronic device.

For those of you who cycle PM and know of ChiyoMilk's breast growth success, you should be familiar with your follicular and luteal phases and the shift from estrogen to progesterone during your cycle. Being knowledgable of all this and familiar with my natural cycle (which was a normal 28-day cycle for the past 3 years), I decided to integrate Ainterol's PM into my daily regimen to grow my breasts.

I took it as I researched cycling on this forum and online, 14 days in a row, 1-500mg capsule a day with day one starting on my period. Stopped after 14 days.

It's been 6 weeks (exactly 40 days) since my last period-- it's late 2 weeks. I took a test at home, it was positive. Went to the clinic and was tested, also positive.

Now here were some telltale signs:

-I had ovulation pain 2-3 weeks before I should have. Assuming I hopped on such a high dose of PM from nothing to begin with, we can assume the excess estrogen forced an early ovulation. I had sex during the days that were "safe" according to my charts and LadyComp, assuming the PM would not interfere with my ovulation time. (Stupid I realize this is where I screwed up)
-throughout this cycle, my temperature did not shift like it should have. The last few weeks my temperature stayed high--a sign of pregnancy.

Now that's all said and done, I am approximately 5-6 weeks pregnant. I am due for a surgical abortion tomorrow with general anesthesia. This is the most terrified I've been in my whole life. Never did I think I would have an abortion because of being an FAM advocate for over 5 years with extensive knowledge in this.

I've struggled with body dysmorphia for over 8 years and upon discovering PM and breast growth I obsessively took the risk of taking it in order to grow my breasts and halt my insecurity by granting that wish. I was using zero protection during sex--my error was underestimating the strength of PM and not thinking it would induce early ovulation.

To you ladies taking PM with no birth control methods, BE VERY CAREFUL when using this herb. It is NOT worth the emotional weight I've carried the last week upon discovering my FIRST pregnancy and also unfortunately, my FIRST abortion.

I am stopping PM altogether and ceasing the pursuit of bigger breasts-- to me, losing the appeal of my first pregnancy (I really wanted to be excited for my first one) and instead having it replaced with fear and anxiety, this is not worth the -possibility- of bigger breasts. My boyfriend and I are severely heartbroken from this whole experience.

I also bought 2 bottles of Ainterol's breast cream--no use for it now. Will consider selling it.

If you're wondering did my breasts grow at least a little during Ainterol? Yes. But it still wasn't worth the emotional damage.

Thank you for sharing your story. I am very sorry to hear what has happened to you and your boyfriend. I was considering going back on PM but I won't not as it is not worth the risk of falling pregnant. I am on the BCP but I still feel it's risky. I hope that the abortion goes as smoothly as it can for you.

(10-09-2015, 07:52 AM)Mhairi5662 Wrote:  
(10-09-2015, 06:24 AM)asl102392 Wrote:  

Thank you for sharing your story. I am very sorry to hear what has happened to you and your boyfriend. I was considering going back on PM but I won't not as it is not worth the risk of falling pregnant. I am on the BCP but I still feel it's risky. I hope that the abortion goes as smoothly as it can for you.

If you're using condoms, you're still safe. However that sort of defeats the purpose of being on the pill doesn't it :/ the possible delay in your menstrual cycle caused by PM is also unsettling if you aren't trying to get pregnant

Oh asl102392, I´m so sorry to read this, that is a very hard experience. Sending you a big hug.
I had an abortion too at one moment many years ago, feel free to pm me if you need someone to talk to.

That's too bad ASL. I am sure that was trauma to be sure. But, most of the herbs that any one takes, especially E or Progest promotion will warn you not to take if you are on BCP or have cancer's. There's a reason..... Unfortunately, yours is one example of.

Everyone needs to look at the warnings at WebMD or RxList to be fully informed. Another words, things, actions has consequences.

I'm so sorry this happened. Now you have me scared (I'm about to start on PM and I've started the family planning method again after being on and off). I had an unplanned pregnancy 2 years ago, so I know what it's like being in that position and I send all my best wishes and sympathy. It is a very emotional experience to make that decision and it doesn't end after the abortion's over. Hang in there. Sad

I've done research into LadyComp and decided not to rely on it. I'm learning to chart and also monitor my discharge so that I can make a better deductions on whether or not I'm fertile, since your discharge can be the most tell-tale sign.

I hope all goes well. I was given general anesthesia and lots of painkillers and I barely felt the procedure, I hope it's the same for you. Good luck. <3

(10-09-2015, 09:14 PM)iaboy Wrote:  That's too bad ASL. I am sure that was trauma to be sure. But, most of the herbs that any one takes, especially E or Progest promotion will warn you not to take if you are on BCP or have cancer's. There's a reason..... Unfortunately, yours is one example of.

Everyone needs to look at the warnings at WebMD or RxList to be fully informed. Another words, things, actions has consequences.

I completely understand. However FAM is not a hormonal method of birth control-- it's simply a method in which you count the days and calculate your day of ovulation so you can work around it.

I was aware of the unassured factor of taking PM with BCPs but had no clue it would effect my ovulation like this. Lesson learned. :/

(11-09-2015, 02:24 AM)seraphic Wrote:  I'm so sorry this happened. Now you have me scared (I'm about to start on PM and I've started the family planning method again after being on and off). I had an unplanned pregnancy 2 years ago, so I know what it's like being in that position and I send all my best wishes and sympathy. It is a very emotional experience to make that decision and it doesn't end after the abortion's over. Hang in there. Sad

I've done research into LadyComp and decided not to rely on it. I'm learning to chart and also monitor my discharge so that I can make a better deductions on whether or not I'm fertile, since your discharge can be the most tell-tale sign.

I hope all goes well. I was given general anesthesia and lots of painkillers and I barely felt the procedure, I hope it's the same for you. Good luck. <3

The LadyComp has been so much more reliable and peaceful of an experience than charting alone-- I charted for 2 years and was always a nervous wreck... No matter which thermometer, it could never give me a clear temperature shift. My discharge without arousal was really hard to decipher as well Sad (also remember arousal fluid is different from regular discharge) I think I read on the LadyComp website that their thermometer measures to the highest degree for accuracy and is more accurate than tallying and comparing symptoms like FAM.

I've used FAM for 2 years and LadyComp for 3, almost 4 after. Never going back to FAM, but the knowledge is so useful!

I would consider giving LadyComp a try and chart for the first few months, it was a great transition. I believe their guarantee and return policy is good too? :wink:

Also thank you for the support. I wound up having to reschedule the surgery today because I was too early--they couldn't find anything on the ultrasound :/ I have to go back in 2 weeks. So much anxiety! *sigh*

(10-09-2015, 07:45 PM)Bibi Wrote:  Oh asl102392, I´m so sorry to read this, that is a very hard experience. Sending you a big hug.
I had an abortion too at one moment many years ago, feel free to pm me if you need someone to talk to.

Thanks Bibi for the love and support. I won't be getting the procedure done for another 2 weeks--hope I can make it through all the pre-surgical anxiety!

(11-09-2015, 05:10 AM)asl102392 Wrote:  The LadyComp has been so much more reliable and peaceful of an experience than charting alone-- I charted for 2 years and was always a nervous wreck... No matter which thermometer, it could never give me a clear temperature shift. My discharge without arousal was really hard to decipher as well Sad (also remember arousal fluid is different from regular discharge) I think I read on the LadyComp website that their thermometer measures to the highest degree for accuracy and is more accurate than tallying and comparing symptoms like FAM.

I've used FAM for 2 years and LadyComp for 3, almost 4 after. Never going back to FAM, but the knowledge is so useful!

I would consider giving LadyComp a try and chart for the first few months, it was a great transition. I believe their guarantee and return policy is good too? :wink:

Also thank you for the support. I wound up having to reschedule the surgery today because I was too early--they couldn't find anything on the ultrasound :/ I have to go back in 2 weeks. So much anxiety! *sigh*

Bleh. I wish the LadyComp wasn't so expensive. I am disabled and jobless. :/

True about the fluid, but doesn't taking it first thing in the AM before peeing and all that make it more accurate? Takes some time to get used to it. When I tried before, it wasn't easy to decipher for me, either.

So, are you going back to the LadyComp after this and not taking any herbs?

Sorry they made you wait. I found out around 5 or 6 weeks, was supposed to have it done within a week or two, and ended up having to wait until 9 weeks because of other medical conflicts and having too many surgeries that took precedence over mine. I was so miserable, because I had all of the pregnancy symptoms on what felt like full blast. I was a sick, hormonal, emotional mess at the end of it.

Oh yeah, be ready for your periods to be weird and irregular after the procedure for a while. It took me a long time to get back into being able to accurately record things because period was so messed up. I guess having a LadyComp might have helped during that instance.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon