Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

fitness or fullness ,

[attachment=10276][attachment=10277]My question is ,( if there is one,)what exercise program can i suppliment to my existing routine to build muscular definition in my arms and not effect my breasts,,?
I already do , between 1000 and 1600 donkey kicks everyday or every other day,,, and a few hundred sitting waste twists with a medicine ball , or pillow to control my love handles and bu my arm strength has gone down since i stopped upper body to a point that don't feel adequately prepared to handle bad situations,, ( not like i used to).

I had thought about Isometrics, possibly with wrist weights, is that going to be any real help? I just have a priority not to damage my present growth if i can. I still have some upper body muscle tone, but my abdomen is alittle larger (an issue for another post), Any advice?

I know they used to tell women, who didn't want breast implants, to exercise the chest muscles to make them stick out better.

I do an exercise that Lotus suggested... It's a combo iso, and sort of a stretching exercise. PM him, he can explain it far better than me.

BTW, I think the cups of your bra is about 2 cups smaller than they should be. Even for a pushup, that is way too much binding. IMO.

(12-09-2015, 04:33 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I know they used to tell women, who didn't want breast implants, to exercise the chest muscles to make them stick out better.

I do an exercise that Lotus suggested... It's a combo iso, and sort of a stretching exercise. PM him, he can explain it far better than me.

BTW, I think the cups of your bra is about 2 cups smaller than they should be. Even for a pushup, that is way too much binding. IMO.

The tight bras,,,Thats intentional,, When im photographing unless its bra -less , I kinda like those pretty mounds .Wink

(12-09-2015, 05:04 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(12-09-2015, 04:33 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I know they used to tell women, who didn't want breast implants, to exercise the chest muscles to make them stick out better.

The tight bras,,,Thats intentional,, When im photographing unless its bra -less , I kinda like those pretty mounds .Wink

What size of bra is that, if you don't mind the question???

[attachment=10280][attachment=10281]
(12-09-2015, 05:19 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(12-09-2015, 05:04 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  

What size of bra is that, if you don't mind the question???

I really didn't know but found this one with a tag still in it, The red one,, Its 38-D,, (That's what mean when i say i use a small bra to show them off,) a 38-D,,,,,, too much smaller and i hang over the rim quite a bit. THANKS,, ill check that exercise out with Lotus.

(12-09-2015, 04:09 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  My question is ,( if there is one,)what exercise program can i suppliment to my existing routine to build muscular definition in my arms and not effect my breasts,,?
I already do , between 1000 and 1600 donkey kicks everyday or every other day,,, and a few hundred sitting waste twists with a medicine ball , or pillow to control my love handles and bu my arm strength has gone down since i stopped upper body to a point that don't feel adequately prepared to handle bad situations,, ( not like i used to).

I had thought about Isometrics, possibly with wrist weights, is that going to be any real help? I just have a priority not to damage my present growth if i can. I still have some upper body muscle tone, but my abdomen is alittle larger (an issue for another post), Any advice?
--------------------------------------------------
I do biceps and triceps exercises. I do push up for triceps and see below for biceps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_clJTFCWZU

(13-09-2015, 03:26 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(12-09-2015, 04:09 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  My question is ,( if there is one,)what exercise program can i suppliment to my existing routine to build muscular definition in my arms and not effect my breasts,,?

--------------------------------------------------
I do biceps and triceps exercises. I do push up for triceps and see below for biceps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_clJTFCWZU
I used to bodybuild and my only fear with the arm stuff is that push ups and some tricep exercises, work the inner and outer region of the chest in some way. and (there's the problem )were working from different ends,, by that i mean,,Most people interested in breast enhancement ,,are beginning their growth , starting in some cases from nothing. In that situation chest work actually helps it gives you a pump that leads to real growth of muscular tissue. And in the beginning your seeing more of that than actual breast growth. Then if you can add softer tissue ,you have that bonus of muscle beneath.
If your have that softer tissue in abundance like i do and start chest work or any arm exercise that pulls on the chest in your exercises range of motion,, It obvious from experience, id be melting away that soft stuff you want and going backwards .

I have tried before to make these go away, way back in the beginning, I could get flatter plates of muscle, but i still had cone like projections , and the nipples moved to the outer corners.

Im guessing now the answer must be isometric.
Ill experiment and post about it if it works .Thanks.Smile

I agree that push ups develop chest muscles, but biceps with dumbbells or bar will not.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon