Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Repairs,,

About 9 years ago, i was working in kentucky, as a body guard /and was home security for a music agent. I was there for 7 months and was poisoned,, The story of what happened is very odd, but ill try to stick to my question.

Since then ive had a trouble with severe bloating after meals, not the usual, Id say my damage is much like a woman's after a pregnancy,, it (my belly) was distended to a great degree due to the poisoning,, and since then,,it has never quite returned to normal.

Is there any way to recondition this area,,? or is it just like a scar something your stuck with?

Take one tsp castor oil daily for a week. Add coconut and extra virgin olive oil to your diet. Have Greek yogurt with your meals daily. You will have a better stomach.

(13-09-2015, 03:16 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Take one tsp castor oil daily for a week. Add coconut and extra virgin olive oil to your diet. Have Greek yogurt with your meals daily. You will have a better stomach.
Thanks, Pom,, cant do the coconut, Im allergic to it, but the Greek yogurt sounds good.

(13-09-2015, 03:31 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(13-09-2015, 03:16 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Take one tsp castor oil daily for a week. Add coconut and extra virgin olive oil to your diet. Have Greek yogurt with your meals daily. You will have a better stomach.
Thanks, Pom,, cant do the coconut, Im allergic to it, but the Greek yogurt sounds good.
----------------------------------------------
You are welcome. Greek yogurt is so good for stomach that even a healthy individual will benefit from it. It is also full of calcium which is great if you are on PM.

Ooo. Even I want to do this- just sounds so healthy and nice! I love coconut and got the good stuff in the giant bottles. It's very tasty. I will add a little castor oil to my daily serving. Thanks.

(13-09-2015, 06:30 AM)char Wrote:  Ooo. Even I want to do this- just sounds so healthy and nice! I love coconut and got the good stuff in the giant bottles. It's very tasty. I will add a little castor oil to my daily serving. Thanks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I would not take castor oil internally unless I have a problem, and not more than a tsp/day for a few days or a week. Topically it is fine to use often like for hair growth and skin. It is a wonder. But coconut oil and Greek yogurt are like nutrition you should take them daily.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon