Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So this hasnt been mentioned before, Ears!! Otoplasty!!

Shocked 

SO. I have the hugest ears. and im not exaggerating. my ears not only pop out a lot, the top is actually pretty wide and my earlobes r a pretty big chunk of skin too. they kind of curve too.. they look like troll ears idk.

anywho. I never payed too much attention because I would wear a low pony tail and cover my ears although I would constantlyyy be pulling my hair down cuz the top of my ear would still poke out and my big ear lobes.. cant cover those up really. I feel like i have the type of face that looks really good in a high pony tail because when my hair is down my face looks wide and idk a pony elongates my face.

Finally it just build up and idk I cant take it anymore! Through out life, Me getting nervous and pushing a guys hand out of the way when he tries to put my hair behind my ear, pulling my hair down when wind blows my hair so no one sees dumbos ears, feeling uncomfortable swimming cuz my ears pop out extra out of my wet hair..its always in the back of my mind and I finally considered otoplasty.

Ive been watching videos of before and afters and it is making me sooo nervous :x I just felt like I had to talk to this with somebody! Dont even wanna bring it up to my friends.. its not that theyd laugh or anything but I kinda just dont want to focus that subject on my self. and Im eventually gonna have to tell my mom which I already know shes definitly not gonna be on board.

Any of you girls know anybody who had this surgery done? and how much it was? I heard its suppose to be around 4,000-5000 but this chick on youtube said the least was 6,000 and she chose the doctor who did it for 7,800 cause she felt more comfortable with it :0

Also how do u guys feel about having surgery in Mexico? People go there caus its cheaper but is it worth it you think? I was thinking about going to beverly hills (live an hour away) to make sure those pro doctors who work on celebs do a beautiful job but im sure theyd be expensiveeee Dx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon