Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast cream made of... bc pills?

(22-09-2015, 11:06 PM)Amaterasu Wrote:  I don't think using ethinyl estradiol *topically* may give me cancer, considering the facts that my hormonal levels are OK (not estrogen dominant) and i'm not taking any estrogen orally (skin absorption < stomach/intestine absorption). Actually, I think a ethinyl estradiol cream is much safer than taking it orally for birth control proposes.

The idea is "concentrate" the estrogen absorption in one body part specifically (breats). I don't know if that makes sense. haha

Using prog based pills instead of estrogen ones sounds like a good idea too.

If you applied it correctly it's gonna go straight to your bloodstream bypassing digestion. To me this feels like double blow to boobs and circulating bloodstream systemic.
You only get one set of breasts and one shot at life. I really wouldn't even consider it. Sorry but every time I hear of yet another woman getting diagnosed with BC I kick my own ass for taking risks with estrogen promoting herbs.
I know this isn't what you wana hear but sorry I think it's a huge risk.

"Topical hormones
Hormones, most often estrogen, can also be placed in or near the place that needs treatment. This is called topical hormone therapy. If small doses are used, little of the hormone is absorbed into the bloodstream, so it has little if any effect on the rest of the body."

"Estrogen therapy (ET) and cancer risk
Breast cancer
ET is not linked to a higher risk of breast cancer. In fact, certain groups of women taking ET, such as women who had no family history of breast cancer and those who had no history of benign breast disease, had a slightly lower risk of breast cancer."

Source: http://www.cancer.org/

I put 21 pills (0,05 mg per pill) in a 70 ml skin cream frask, what makes 0,015 mg estradiol per ml. Premarin (vaginal estrogen cream) has 0,625 mg. I don't really think that's a HUUUGE cancer risk, but of course, i'm no doctor!
If someone knows studies showing a relaction between topic estrogen use with breast (or any other type of) cancer, I'll be glad to read. Thank you all for contributing with my "personal research" discussion. Smile

You were on pm before right? Did that help?

So your stepping it up with the estradiol pills?

From someone who (not conclusively or clinically proven) but diagnosed by alternative means of testing that I'm low in fem hormones I am keen to see how you go by using the real deal. I'm too scared to touch any REAL estrogen until I'm 100% proven by medical tests I need it, right now can't afford that test.

I just wonder why you stopped the pm and if that didn't work for you. Haven't followed you but just remember you have gorgeous boobs from your pics (lucky cow) Rolleyes

I quit pm because I realized I bought it from an very suspicious seller on eBay. The reputation was ok, but it was written "500 mg caps" on ad, and when I put it side by side with my Swanson pills, I realized it was actually just 250 mg or less. So I was scared to keep taking, if the seller can lie about the pill size, he can lie about about the content too!

Thanks a lot! Big Grin
I actually had a little growth, my breasts become fuller and rounder, but I stopped all other herbs months ago when my gastritis came back. So I've been thinking about topical use and maybe a noogleberry.

(24-09-2015, 12:26 AM)Amaterasu Wrote:  I quit pm because I realized I bought it from an very suspicious seller on eBay. The reputation was ok, but it was written "500 mg caps" on ad, and when I put it side by side with my Swanson pills, I realized it was actually just 250 mg or less. So I was scared to keep taking, if the seller can lie about the pill size, he can lie about about the content too!

Thanks a lot! Big Grin
I actually had a little growth, my breasts become fuller and rounder, but I stopped all other herbs months ago when my gastritis came back. So I've been thinking about topical use and maybe a noogleberry.

I hear ya. Ok well u responded to pm so that's positive. I have the "good shit" pm from the right region etc and the dosage is very low but I'm still freaked to take it. It's probably off now I've had it soo long.

Yeh well noogling is an option. I'd say just tape those nipples down so they don't stretch out. It's the elasticity around the areola that will stretch esp the longer you do it. Once that stretches your nipples will fold down cause there isn't taut skin to hold them up.

The microscopic levels of estrogen in the BCP, even 'high dose' ones are not enough to affect anything but protecting your bones from the effect of progestin, which is the main ingredient in BCP.

If you are really interested in HRT I would take a pill geared toward menopausal women, but keep in mind that it does *not* protect you against pregnancy. The HRT for menopausal women has a high dose of estrogen and a low dose of progestin. Some brands include Activella and Angeliq. I would only recommend this if you are over age 40.

One BCP option that you might want to try if you feel you have PCOS or a high amount of androgens in your system (symptoms: body hair, acne, gaining weight in the waist rather than the hip, irregular period), is stuff like Diane 35 and Yasmin. They contain chemicals that neutralize the male hormone.

But, they also have a higher risk profile in terms of side effects like possible blood clotting. I would talk to your doctor about this first and also take a baby aspirin if you are going to take these pills and haven't done it before.

Hello! Update:

I bought a national HRT with 2 mg estradiol (NOT ethinyl estradiol used in bc pills), smashed the 28 pills and put on a 60 ml skin cream. I'm using it daily after shower with massage, it's been one week. Not noticed any growth, but I feel it a little "heavier" and a little pain too while massaging, like when i'm on period. I hope I get some results soon. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon