Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

introduce my self

Tongue 

Hellloooo everone i am new here
I am alissa 22 years old
Fig 34A 27 39 Dodgy small boobs :/
AnD I have read post and very helpful i am happy with my fig huge butt but dont like my smalll breast breast size i use palmers bust cream my boobs grows an inch but not makes a big difference i am still upset that wasted my money on creams n Still not happy with my size Sad and my breast are uneven 1 is more heavy thn the other

I never believe on NBE but now believe because I read many post here and one more example is in front of me n that is my friend who daily did the massage with almond oil and now her size is 36 she gain weight as well and she did massage after bath and just for 15 min and she is forcing me to start the massage so I started daily massage with olive oil from 1 Sep
2 weeks had gone 300 rubs in morning and 300 rubs I'm evening
very lite massage that skin don't get red and breast also don't pain
Very gentle massage with fingers
n I also read this

http://naturallyincreasebreastsize.org/b...for-women/

tell the correct way of massage and can i eat fenugreek seed daily?

I also feel change in my periods very less periods because of massage I don't want to gain weight and I have started my NBE I will tell u guys about my results after 2 months I didn't eat any herb or didn't do any exercise just simple massage
good Luck to me Tongue Tongue

Welcome!
Now, if you grew One Inch! with this product without unwanted gaining of weight, other bodily consequences, or a big hole in your checkbook, pat yourself on the back and consider yourself ahead of the NBE game in several ways. Well! Maybe I might try your technique, one day. Anyway, you will find that a positive attitude and acknowledging your successes while in this crazy research game of NBE, will get you far. Wanting bigger boobs is totally okay, here. Good luck. :]

WeLll thank U so muCh Smile Smile Smile

My frnd didnt gain weight because of massage but she changed her diet she ate egg dates meat chicken honey dairy products and with simple massage

I always says to her u are lucky u increase ur size without surgery but other girls are sttruggling so hard so tell everyone that massage works but if u do properly
But takes time months not weeks we don't have patience :p I also want results overnite but that's totally impossible : ( I know . : /

http://nyxiies.com/2013/03/16/how-to-gro...-it-works/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon