Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hey girls! New to the site

Exclamation 

Hi, ladies!

Rae'ven here. A little about me, I'm a 25-year-old pre-op male-to-female transgender woman who is seeking to grow her own breasts without the help of surgery of any kind. I've been on hormones since April 2014. I'd say (at the time i posted this) I'm at least full A cup, probably a B. I haven't measured but the buds are still beneath my nipples.

As you might have guessed, as part of being transgender I've wanted breasts my entire life. I've always been attracted to women with large breasts (and still am thanks to the testosterone that's still in me) but i also envy them because i want large breasts.

I like the way natural breasts jiggle like Jell-O if they are big enough. Even the most natural, lifelike breast implant will be nothing like implants... I don't think.

The other reason I want to go natural with my breasts is because then i would feel more like a naturally-born woman if i had real breasts. I also want to be sexy and attractive to men. But then again, when it comes to me having a boyfriend, i don't wasn't that to be all he likes me for.

I'm inspired because I know of a trans woman on YouTube who has fully-grown all-natural breasts, just from taking her hormones. She never stated what cup size she was (not in any of her videos that i watched anyway) but if i had to take an educated guess, I'd say she's a full D cup, maybe DD.

Another inspiration to me is a guy named Zachi on another breast-growth-related board. He had been doing the massages and taking all those suppliments. That's how he has fully-grown natural breasts.

BTW- As far as i know he still identifies as male but just wanted breasts, not a full mtf transition. That's why I'm referring to Zachi as "he "

Before i began transitioning, i had bought three of these bras, all of which are 34dd. The reason I'm opting against getting ddd bras is because i want my boobs to spill over the cups a little. I like seeing big-breasted women who wear those too-tight bras and low-cropped tight tops and dresses that make their breasts overflow over them. It looks so sexy that way.

Also, i looked at the tag on one of my mom's bras: 40dd. It would mean all the world to me if I could have ddd cup size breasts because i want breasts bigger than my mom's... naturally. Having G breasts would be a bonus, in fact!

For MTF transgender people on hormones the general rule regarding breast growth is one cup size below the women in the family. I want to surpass that.

I even want my aureolaes to be a certain way and color but i will kindly save that for another thread.

I am in no way trying to bash or shame women (trans or cis) who have had or want breast implants. I'm just here expressing my desire to have my own natural breasts without surgery and why i want them.

As for how I'm trying to grow my boobs that big, I'm doing daily massages using olive and coconut oil combined. I'm also doing Chiyomilk's fat brushing technique and I'm still taking my estrogen and testosterone blockers.

That's pretty much it. I would love to start using Pueraria Mirifica (however you spell it) and all other natural breast enlargement supplements but I'm not feeling too confident about doing so only because I'm worried that they will also produce estrogen and taking too much estrogen is bad and it'll ruin everything.

LOL- Sorry guys, i just wanted to introduce myself and say my goal related to my breast growth. I didn't mean to write a book. But thanks to all who took the time and another thanks in advance to anyone who leaves me any advice or comments relating to my breasts.

(22-09-2015, 02:10 PM)Raeven Wrote:  Hi, ladies!

Rae'ven here. A little about me, I'm a 25-year-old pre-op male-to-female transgender woman who is seeking to grow her own breasts without the help of surgery of any kind. I've been on hormones since April 2014. I'd say (at the time i posted this) I'm at least full A cup, probably a B. I haven't measured but the buds are still beneath my nipples.

As you might have guessed, as part of being transgender I've wanted breasts my entire life. I've always been attracted to women with large breasts (and still am thanks to the testosterone that's still in me) but i also envy them because i want large breasts.

I like the way natural breasts jiggle like Jell-O if they are big enough. Even the most natural, lifelike breast implant will be nothing like implants... I don't think.

The other reason I want to go natural with my breasts is because then i would feel more like a naturally-born woman if i had real breasts. I also want to be sexy and attractive to men. But then again, when it comes to me having a boyfriend, i don't wasn't that to be all he likes me for.

I'm inspired because I know of a trans woman on YouTube who has fully-grown all-natural breasts, just from taking her hormones. She never stated what cup size she was (not in any of her videos that i watched anyway) but if i had to take an educated guess, I'd say she's a full D cup, maybe DD.

Another inspiration to me is a guy named Zachi on another breast-growth-related board. He had been doing the massages and taking all those suppliments. That's how he has fully-grown natural breasts.

BTW- As far as i know he still identifies as male but just wanted breasts, not a full mtf transition. That's why I'm referring to Zachi as "he "

Before i began transitioning, i had bought three of these bras, all of which are 34dd. The reason I'm opting against getting ddd bras is because i want my boobs to spill over the cups a little. I like seeing big-breasted women who wear those too-tight bras and low-cropped tight tops and dresses that make their breasts overflow over them. It looks so sexy that way.

Also, i looked at the tag on one of my mom's bras: 40dd. It would mean all the world to me if I could have ddd cup size breasts because i want breasts bigger than my mom's... naturally. Having G breasts would be a bonus, in fact!

For MTF transgender people on hormones the general rule regarding breast growth is one cup size below the women in the family. I want to surpass that.

I even want my aureolaes to be a certain way and color but i will kindly save that for another thread.

I am in no way trying to bash or shame women (trans or cis) who have had or want breast implants. I'm just here expressing my desire to have my own natural breasts without surgery and why i want them.

As for how I'm trying to grow my boobs that big, I'm doing daily massages using olive and coconut oil combined. I'm also doing Chiyomilk's fat brushing technique and I'm still taking my estrogen and testosterone blockers.

That's pretty much it. I would love to start using Pueraria Mirifica (however you spell it) and all other natural breast enlargement supplements but I'm not feeling too confident about doing so only because I'm worried that they will also produce estrogen and taking too much estrogen is bad and it'll ruin everything.

LOL- Sorry guys, i just wanted to introduce myself and say my goal related to my breast growth. I didn't mean to write a book. But thanks to all who took the time and another thanks in advance to anyone who leaves me any advice or comments relating to my breasts.

Welcome aboard. What a cute name you have chosen.

Welcome aboard. You will find tons of good info here and also many good people. Do your own research and Just be patient. Good Luck, POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon