Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

update guySs :p

(24-09-2015, 07:41 AM)char Wrote:  Well, I introduced my sister to massage. It worked extremely well for her because she was 19 at the time. I made her an oil with essential oils of ylang-ylang and geranium. I have been very consistent with massage, too- for years. What I noticed most in the past, was that it improved the tone and shape of my breasts, rather than affected the size. I also noticed changes in my period. I tried various techniques over the years, too. Once- for months, I was massaging about 3-4 times per day- with a very pricey oil I purchased on eBay. I had to sneak into bathrooms and stuff. Smile I continue massage because it increases circulation and that is good for potential growth and lymphatic drainage for the health of the breast in the long-run. I even tell my friends to massage the girls regularly, no matter what size they are.

U r also doing massage about an year but u why ur boobs grow ? An inch ??
U just feel the difference in shape and tone? Why?
Whats ur age i m 22

(24-09-2015, 09:10 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  [quote='char' pid='160322' dateline='1443076919']
Well, I introduced my sister to massage. It worked extremely well for her because she was 19 at the time. I made her an oil with essential oils of ylang-ylang and geranium. I have been very consistent with massage, too- for years. What I noticed most in the past, was that it improved the tone and shape of my breasts, rather than affected the size. I also noticed changes in my period. I tried various techniques over the years, too. Once- for months, I was massaging about 3-4 times per day- with a very pricey oil I purchased on eBay. I had to sneak into bathrooms and stuff. Smile I continue massage because it increases circulation and that is good for potential growth and lymphatic drainage for the health of the breast in the long-run. I even tell my friends to massage the girls regularly, no matter what size they are.

whats ur age im 22

(24-09-2015, 09:12 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(24-09-2015, 09:10 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  [quote='char' pid='160322' dateline='1443076919']
Well, I introduced my sister to massage. It worked extremely well for her because she was 19 at the time. I made her an oil with essential oils of ylang-ylang and geranium. I have been very consistent with massage, too- for years. What I noticed most in the past, was that it improved the tone and shape of my breasts, rather than affected the size. I also noticed changes in my period. I tried various techniques over the years, too. Once- for months, I was massaging about 3-4 times per day- with a very pricey oil I purchased on eBay. I had to sneak into bathrooms and stuff. Smile I continue massage because it increases circulation and that is good for potential growth and lymphatic drainage for the health of the breast in the long-run. I even tell my friends to massage the girls regularly, no matter what size they are.

whats ur age im 22

(24-09-2015, 06:58 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(24-09-2015, 06:53 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  Always welcome dear Smile

regular massage has good results and for results u hsve to wait about 1 month on other sites they wait for 2 to 3 months
Best oil is oilve oil and almond oil
Through almond oil my frnd increase boobs size from 32 to 36
I use olive oil both are best

Circular rubs not so much away from breast not much close to nipples

A bit away from nipples in circulars just and thats enough after massage u feel ur nipples also a bit swell and boobs too and u also feel change in periods
very less bleeding when massage effects ur menstruation that breast grows
And that circular rub is for 2sec

i wish i could see a video so i could actually see ha ha its hard to describe but I'm guessing your not holding the breast in your hand and moving the breast itself just moving you hands around them (like creating friction/energy) - sorry I'm such a dumb blonde but yes the more i think about it of course your moving your hands around your boobs otherwise what would be the point of using oil! ok i get it now

If u didnt understand what i said this massage tecnique am following

http://naturally-increase-breast-size.co...east-size/

(24-09-2015, 10:25 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  

regular massage has good results and for results u hsve to wait about 1 month on other sites they wait for 2 to 3 months

A bit away from nipples in circulars just and thats enough after massage u feel ur nipples also a bit swell and boobs too and u also feel change in periods

i wish i could see a video so i could actually see ha ha its hard to describe but I'm guessing your not holding the breast in your hand and moving the breast itself just moving you hands around them (like creating friction/energy) - sorry I'm such a dumb blonde but yes the more i think about it of course your moving your hands around your boobs otherwise what would be the point of using oil! ok i get it now

Thank you, I get it now Smile

(24-09-2015, 09:00 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(24-09-2015, 10:25 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  

Thank you, I get it now Smile

Always welcome Smile
I will bE waiting for ur results Smile
Good Luck Smile

Hello there,
Sorry, i didn't see the replies to this thread. Yes, I was definitely interested in your massage and in your age. Thank you for answering.
So, I actually have been doing the massage a little differently and I have a good reason for it. I did try to massage the breasts as advised, in the beginning. You see, I am changing my breasts from having congenital symmastia. That made it a little difficult massage both breasts at once. I will say that it has gotten a lot better and getting better everyday. It used to be like they seemed very stuck together. Before, it was also really hard to massage them simultaneously because it was like I was pulling too hard on that skin in the middle that connected them.Now, they look much more like two separate breasts instead of two webbed breasts. I think the increase in size has helped. I think I may try to massage them at the same time from now on. Also, from what I have learned recently, there is a lot more emphasis on the massage being a light touch, whereas before (even in some videos I saw), the massage was shown to be a lot more aggressive (there was one video where the breasts were actually pressed down onto the chest and then spun in a circle) and that definitely was bad for that middle of the chest skin.
Thank you so much. Now, I can massage lightly, less than before (at one point I was doing several massages a day for several months, like I said), and I am looking forward to great results. Massaging is suddenly more inspiring. Gonna start this morning! Big Grin

(08-10-2015, 09:27 AM)char Wrote:  Hello there,
Sorry, i didn't see the replies to this thread. Yes, I was definitely interested in your massage and in your age. Thank you for answering.
So, I actually have been doing the massage a little differently and I have a good reason for it. I did try to massage the breasts as advised, in the beginning. You see, I am changing my breasts from having congenital symmastia. That made it a little difficult massage both breasts at once. I will say that it has gotten a lot better and getting better everyday. It used to be like they seemed very stuck together. Before, it was also really hard to massage them simultaneously because it was like I was pulling too hard on that skin in the middle that connected them.Now, they look much more like two separate breasts instead of two webbed breasts. I think the increase in size has helped. I think I may try to massage them at the same time from now on. Also, from what I have learned recently, there is a lot more emphasis on the massage being a light touch, whereas before (even in some videos I saw), the massage was shown to be a lot more aggressive (there was one video where the breasts were actually pressed down onto the chest and then spun in a circle) and that definitely was bad for thatmiddle of the chest skin.
Thank you so much. Now, I can massage lightly, less than before (at one point I was doing several massages a day for several months, like I said), and I am looking forward to great results. Massaging is suddenly more inspiring. Gonna start this morning! Big Grin

Its ok char no problem Smile Smile
Dont say thanKs Smile i know big boobs are the dream of every girl
So i wana heLp others girls Smile
My bust are now 35 inch i have gain 1 inch moRe from this massage technique
This single massage technique is enough to grow boobs if u do massage regularly
Do this every day and see the magic my boobs are more heavier thn before

Dont press ur boobs too hard
Dont massage them too hard
Massage ur boobs with soFt and Lite hands
If u massage ur boobs with Love and give time thn they will give love and good results in return its true Smile
Dnt apply too muCh presure that ur breast turn into red
If u are hurting ur boobs and feel any kind of pain thn u are doing wrong massage
U apply very very lite presure with 4 finger tips and pressure is equal to weight of paper Smile avoid touching nipples in massage

Good Luck char Smile
I feeL happy when i heLp others Smile

I really appreciate the encouragement and faith! And, you are adorable and helpful, dear! Blessings!

ThanK U so muCh !!!

I will be more happY when u follow my instructions and teLl me about positive resuLts

This makes me more happy Smile
good Luck deaR Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon