Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can Shea Butter make your breasts bigger?

My bestfriend who is 26 breasts are super big and it wont even stop growing. She told me recently that she had to go buy her self a 36DDD bra because her boobs are spilling out of her 36D bra let me first say that she was a 36 C for soo many years its just now recently her breasts been growing. I asked her what has she being doing differently and she told me "nothing" that her eating habits are the same and everything else is the same. Then we got on a different subject because i was telling her how i gain chest blemishes (from acne from massaging oils and stuff on my breasts) and she told me she been using shea butter for over a year now and she rubs it all over her body and it got rid of her dark marks/stretchmarks and made her skin even. I heard of shea butter fixing that but then all of a sudden it made me think, "is this the only new thing you've been doing?" And she was like "yeah" but she didnt think it had anything to do with shea butter. So i looked it up and found out shea butter is high in fatty acids (omega 3,6,9). This made me think - olive oil is high in fatty acids and makes the breasts grow, flax oil is high in fatty acids too, seasme oil is high in fatty acids, so do you guys think shea butter can make the breasts grow or increase your breast size? Im thinking about trying it out to see.

How old is your friend?
But you'd think anything high in fatty acids would make them grow by that logic, its a matter of what has the MOST fatty acids?? I just read the below about it. I might buy it for myself cause my skin has been really dry lately so Il give it a go. I like how it has vit 3 in it, It seems like a healthier alternative to other oils which oxidize quickly so likely bad to use for massaging

Packed full of essential fatty acids, Vitamins A, D, & E, which have a recognized effect against skin aging, and rich in plant sterols with skin regenerating properties, pure Shea Butter is great for people of all skin types including those with skin sensitivities. Even mild enough for the delicate skin of a baby, its restorative properties promote skin elasticity which makes it the perfect solution for minimizing scars and stretch marks.

Organic Shea Butter will also provide improvement
in all the conditions listed below:
- Dry, rough skin
- Eczema, dermatitis, rashes
- Stretch marks, scars, wrinkles
- Razor bumps, blemishes
- Minor burns, sunburn, skin peeling
- Dry hair and scalp, hair breakage

(24-09-2015, 08:11 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  How old is your friend?
But you'd think anything high in fatty acids would make them grow by that logic, its a matter of what has the MOST fatty acids?? I just read the below about it. I might buy it for myself cause my skin has been really dry lately so Il give it a go. I like how it has vit 3 in it, It seems like a healthier alternative to other oils which oxidize quickly so likely bad to use for massaging

Packed full of essential fatty acids, Vitamins A, D, & E, which have a recognized effect against skin aging, and rich in plant sterols with skin regenerating properties, pure Shea Butter is great for people of all skin types including those with skin sensitivities. Even mild enough for the delicate skin of a baby, its restorative properties promote skin elasticity which makes it the perfect solution for minimizing scars and stretch marks.

- Dry, rough skin
- Razor bumps, blemishes

She's 26 and i hope shea butter does promote breast growth. How awesome would it to be to have healthy glowing skin AND bigger breasts with one product.

(24-09-2015, 10:15 PM)growthspurt Wrote:  
(24-09-2015, 08:11 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  How old is your friend?

- Dry, rough skin
- Razor bumps, blemishes

She's 26 and i hope shea butter does promote breast growth. How awesome would it to be to have healthy glowing skin AND bigger breasts with one product.

Tell me about it. I ordered some this morning.

I live in a very dry climate and I am, you know, here for certain reasons. Wink Tell me, please, exactly the shea butter your friend is using! [Glues eyes to screen].

Its african raw shea butter it should be on amazon. The yellow kind is not refined and just 100% raw the ivory/white kind is refined and have added ingredients too it. If you dont like the strong smell the ivory/white kind will be the best but if the smell is okay to you (or you can just deal with putting it on at night) then the yellow kind.

Oooooooo! Thank you, girl! I have no shortage of creams and magic potions, but I love to add more info to the arsenal!

I've been using shea butter oil for 10 months now and I really love it! However, although my boobs grew a smidgen since that time, I can't say it's because of the oil. A lot has happened during that time, including having experimented with massaging, other oils, and even at one point fenugreek extract for about a week. I'm pretty sure the tiny gradual growth is due to my youth. :B Apparently, one can still grow all the way into their mid twenties, so I still have a few years to go.
I do use the shea oil daily on my skin, though. It helps a lot with helping my acne scars heal. Smile I don't even use lotion at the moment, I just apply this to my body after a shower.
Don't get me wrong though, I do still spread quite a bit more onto my boobs when I moisturize myself, just for the off chance it does promote growth, hehe. This is my go to oil for when I do my massage routines. (Though, I wish I had olive oil, by far my favorite for massages..)

This one from Amazon is the one I use:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00198HI1Q/ref=oh_aui_i_d_old_o1_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This one is a good buy. There is an odd smell, but it soon goes away once applied, and you can only really smell it if you were close anyway! The cap isn't perfect and can leak if left tilted for too long. But, I just use the oil around the cap as a quick lip balm. I just bought a new bottle not too long ago, so it could last a year if used normally. X'D

As for the actual butter kind, I never used it before. @_@ Maybe it has a couple different properties than the oil? I'm not sure, but worth a try if you think so!

Thank you for your intake(: do you massage the shea butter onto your breasts or you just apply it the same way like the rest of your body? I ordered shea butter it should be here next week, i really hope it makes my breasts grow if not at least i'll get added benefits so its not a complete fail.

(26-09-2015, 07:14 PM)growthspurt Wrote:  Thank you for your intake(: do you massage the shea butter onto your breasts or you just apply it the same way like the rest of your body? I ordered shea butter it should be here next week, i really hope it makes my breasts grow if not at least i'll get added benefits so its not a complete fail.

You're welcome! Ehh, I guess both. Some days I'm in a rush and just quickly rub it in like I do the rest of my body. I more often have time to do at least a few massages, in which case I rub a bunch more on. And if the massage takes a while so it dries a bit, I use some more so my hands can slide around more easily.
Yeah, the butter may or may not progress the NBE much or at all, but it is definitely worth it for its effect on skin!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon