Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can Shea Butter make your breasts bigger?

(28-09-2015, 05:53 AM)char Wrote:  Interesting discussion here.
As far as Shea butter goes, from what I have researched about it, it is better if it is in the solid state. I will consider buying some, but probably the butter type. In the liquid form, it has already been processed. I used the Shea butter my mother got from the African store, a little while back and it is so nice. It does require body heat to melt, but then the skin feels amazing! I would like to use it on my face, actually. I, too, have milk chocolate skin which can make acne scars a nuisance. It is getting better, though. I have used solid, raw coconut oil on my skin, but it cost a bit more and I enjoy eating it too much to use it on my skin much. I use a spoonful or two per day as a supplement. Nom, nomz. Also, I would recommend always keeping flax seed oil refrigerated.
I wonder if anyone here has any experience with lemon scented fish oil...

Hmm, that makes sense about the processed bit. I'll definitely add solid shea butter to the list, then! Smile I remember when I first shopped for shea butter I was gonna get it as a solid, but then I saw oil and decided that would be more convenient for me.
I've used coconut oil too! But the weather made it melt, and it eventually got bad because I stopped using it. ._. I'm not the biggest fan of its scent and such, however I didn't realize just how GOOD it was for so many things at the time. I'll definitely give it another try, this time I'll be able to keep it in the fridge.

Mine turned up today too. Didn't realise it's a thick butter so will heat Tom prior to using. Got it on my face though. It's very moisturizing

Sounds good. Are you gonna heat it up? Hopefully it would be warm enough from being with you in the bathroom during a shower, maybe. Gah! Now, I am envious that you got some. Wish there was an African store in my state!

(28-09-2015, 08:38 AM)char Wrote:  Sounds good. Are you gonna heat it up? Hopefully it would be warm enough from being with you in the bathroom during a shower, maybe. Gah! Now, I am envious that you got some. Wish there was an African store in my state!

You should be able to get shea butter from anywhere really? Mine isn't from my country, its from some exotic country but its organic, non processed and certified. Mind you being in its natural state perhaps your customs might query it but each countrys different.
Speaking of which il go heat it up now. But yeh it was like rubbing actual butter in my face last night and I was all greasy but it soon absorbed so I must have needed it.

In hindsight id like to have been able to try using fish oil but the smell masked even though it was still was bloody aweful, maybe in the xmas holidays though.. wont have to go to work and have anybody smell me, only the family at home! its nothing new me stinking from one herbal concoction or another to them..

Yeah i actually perfer it better in the butter form than in the oil form so i'll leave it in room temp. My shea butter is coming from africa so im patiently waiting for it to come this week (fingers crossed) i heard its really great for acne too.

Great for acne! Oh! oh! Oh! Ugh. My credit card is itching so bad. But I am grounding myself from adding anymore products to my vanity table- erm, vanity warehouse! Hehehe. Excited to hear how it works for y'all!

I have a quick question (instead of making a whole new thread) i was at the store today and saw Yogi detox tea, I brought it because i wanted to do a liver cleanse. Anyways i saw the listed ingredients which include: licorice root, ginger root, burdock root, dandelion root which are great for breast growth. Do you all think this will make my breasts grow even though its mixed in with other ingredients?!

It also has chinese skullcap in the tea too.

(29-09-2015, 10:13 PM)growthspurt Wrote:  I have a quick question (instead of making a whole new thread) i was at the store today and saw Yogi detox tea, I brought it because i wanted to do a liver cleanse. Anyways i saw the listed ingredients which include: licorice root, ginger root, burdock root, dandelion root which are great for breast growth. Do you all think this will make my breasts grow even though its mixed in with other ingredients?!

Funnily enough all digestive and detox formulas include phyto herbs. I'd say it's worth a shot and given there isn't any other options for detox you don't have a choice but to try. Even milk thistle is estrogenic I've recently found out.

Shea butter is really greasy and lots of street vendors around here sell it. There is a natural soaps factory that imports shea butter in bulk. I think they put it in some foods. I used to use it as a general post-shower moisturizer but it didn't increase my breast or buttock size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon