Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO for saggy/deflated boobs?

Hi all

I am 33. I experienced a growth spurt taking a liquid pig placenta formula about a year and a half ago (my breasts rounded out nicely) but later developed solid masses in my boobs while applying some untested herbal tincture and now my boobs point outwards. After losing some weight and drop in hormone levels after taking the bc pill without stopping my breasts now point downwards when lifted and there is a loss in firmness.

Wondering if the firmness was due to water retention before? Anyway I was a 32D before now 34D. Do not wish for an increase in cup size... Only hoping to fill up the volume. I am really shattered about this. Kinda suicidal actually. You don't think that something bad like this would happen when just the year before you start to experience a second puberty. Hope someone on this forum can help. Thanks everyone for looking.

hi nameless. maybe, some massage would help. i wish i had all the boob answers ..one thing for sure ..there are a lot of us who'd like an increase. i'm just finishing an 8-bottle round of swansons raw ovarian, around 1500mg daily ...sort of experimenting, and just when i think i've learned something interesting to contribute, i find i really haven't anything. i often wonder about my own growth spurt that lasted several years ...that must've been an incredibly complex cocktail of hormones and genetic instructions. wish i could duplicate it for another year or two. my boobs are in constant motion now ..relaxed one moment, then i just stare at them and they pull in and become beautifully rounded ..then they melt and go pointy, sometimes, i think, yeah these are c's, the next day they're a modest b.

i'm curious about the liquid pig placenta ...just what was that ..and the untested herbal tincture ...wtf ..and the solid masses, are they constant or do they come and go. anyway, i think there's an answer to the outward pointing issue, a bit of massage, some breast pumping, a nice sleeping bra. wish i could be of more help. there is a lot of info here to rummage through ..so much to learn, so little time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon