Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

shopping for body types,

I have been trying to decide which direction to go for some time, in my program of body modification. What i mean is what body type im shooting for.
I know i want large breasts,, and im hoping short term. I have a good starting point, for some exceptional growth,, but i know im also getting up there in years and so the patience element just isnt so easy.

I know if i want visible change in a short time ill have to gain weight,,, ugh,, but im wondering if i can go that direction about 15 pounds mabe 20 , and accomplish my ends.

The other alternaive is to loose weight and go for a more slim physic and make peace with the fact that breast size will be lost in the process ugh!

So this morning i made two sketches, one is me about ten pound to twenty pounds lighter, and my projected lose of breast tissue accompanying that change.
The other is a sketch of me about 10 to 20 pounds heavier,, and the fairly realistic size it might advance in my breasts.
I know hormones are king, but im just not sure how much trouble my doctor would give me over them, and frankly im not sure i want to give up my male activity downstairs just yet.
So hear are the drawings , im curious which you,d choose given the choice,?

It's your body. I wouldn't let anyone else influence your decision on how much weight you should gain or if you should be skinny. Just my opinion. I would focus on which would be healthier weight for your bone structure. I went from a size 16 down to a 4. At a size 4, I looked like a walking dead. I'm happily a size 8 with enough curves to matter. It also depends on your personal goals. That should in the end answer your question. Again, just my 2 cents. Hope that didn't come off a little negative.

I agree with Sillygirl. What best fits your personality and prospective life style.

Myself, the skinny b^%ches that strut around is not all that appealing. I like a real woman with nice legs, and a slight rounded belly.

(26-09-2015, 06:53 PM)Sillygirl37 Wrote:  It's your body. I wouldn't let anyone else influence your decision on how much weight you should gain or if you should be skinny. Just my opinion. I would focus on which would be healthier weight for your bone structure. I went from a size 16 down to a 4. At a size 4, I looked like a walking dead. I'm happily a size 8 with enough curves to matter. It also depends on your personal goals. That should in the end answer your question. Again, just my 2 cents. Hope that didn't come off a little negative.

I don't find it negative at all Sillygirl, my ego isnt that delicate,lol. No , agree with you that health should be the defining factor,, my family has issues with heart disease, and my brother is already having problems,my younger brother.
So heart health is no, 1. I have slimmed down before and there wasn't a drastic reduction in my chest,, i was near my ideal weight for my age and height,,,, but my butt was nearly disappearing into my back,, .
My family members heading into this part of their life,, have usually gained weight,, sometimes excessively,, so there's a real fine line here,
Iaboy, i am fairly well rounded in the legs and hips, and have a rounded belly,, i could live at this weight happily if i could just get my girls to grow (well past )my gut,,lol.
In all the time you've both been here, what was the most fast and effective means of growth you have personally witnessed? Somtimes i feel an immediacy in this that's uncomfortable, but at the same time one that is definitely inescapable and essential to me,, i want to achieve my goals in time to enjoy them. lol

(26-09-2015, 05:08 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  I have been trying to decide which direction to go for some time, in my program of body modification. What i mean is what body type im shooting for.
I know i want large breasts,, and im hoping short term. I have a good starting point, for some exceptional growth,, but i know im also getting up there in years and so the patience element just isnt so easy.

I know if i want visible change in a short time ill have to gain weight,,, ugh,, but im wondering if i can go that direction about 15 pounds mabe 20 , and accomplish my ends.

The other alternaive is to loose weight and go for a more slim physic and make peace with the fact that breast size will be lost in the process ugh!

So this morning i made two sketches, one is me about ten pound to twenty pounds lighter, and my projected lose of breast tissue accompanying that change.
The other is a sketch of me about 10 to 20 pounds heavier,, and the fairly realistic size it might advance in my breasts.
I know hormones are king, but im just not sure how much trouble my doctor would give me over them, and frankly im not sure i want to give up my male activity downstairs just yet.
I'd prefer the first body, but the size (not the shape) of the tits on the second one. The hair on number 2 is better, too.

(28-09-2015, 12:25 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(26-09-2015, 05:08 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  I have been trying to decide which direction to go for some time, in my program of body modification. What i mean is what body type im shooting for.

I'd prefer the first body, but the size (not the shape) of the tits on the second one. The hair on number 2 is better, too.
problem is if you go for thinner you sacrifice size,, i wish i could pick and choose,,lol I just need top make up my mind, and learn to my love my new boobs no matter how small they get,, easier said than done.

(27-09-2015, 12:42 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  my family has issues with heart disease, and my brother is already having problems,my younger brother.
So heart health is no, 1.

This video may of some help!

https://youtu.be/n-kydZSg0pQ

(28-09-2015, 03:20 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  problem is if you go for thinner you sacrifice size,, i wish i could pick and choose,,lol I just need top make up my mind, and learn to my love my new boobs no matter how small they get,, easier said than done.

I don't know! I've seen LOTS of skinny girls with HUGE tits!! My neighbor and her best friend are two examples! They're both at LEAST DD cups and in both cases, they defy gravity!!

(28-09-2015, 04:04 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(28-09-2015, 03:20 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  problem is if you go for thinner you sacrifice size,, i wish i could pick and choose,,lol I just need top make up my mind, and learn to my love my new boobs no matter how small they get,, easier said than done.

I don't know! I've seen LOTS of skinny girls with HUGE tits!! My neighbor and her best friend are two examples! They're both at LEAST DD cups and in both cases, they defy gravity!!
I can only hope,, well if nothing else WantApair,, Itll be a fun experiment,, the one thing i do know now,, is that if i loose some size and am not happy with the change, i can always plump up again ,, that parts simple..Smile

(28-09-2015, 05:10 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(28-09-2015, 04:04 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  

I can only hope,, well if nothing else WantApair,, Itll be a fun experiment,, the one thing i do know now,, is that if i loose some size and am not happy with the change, i can always plump up again ,, that parts simple..Smile
Yeah. It's too bad they don't come with a straw attached that you can put to your mouth and blow into to make them bigger.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon