Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

shopping for body types,

There is no perfection honey, you decide that.. I think we all struggle with 'the perfect femme body,' but the truth is we aren't perfect. You should do what makes you happy and what makes you feel pretty. You already areSmile

Here's what would be my guide P.... When I get the boobs that look good to me, and I will attempt to loose the xtra fat that I don't want. When I get to a good balance.... That's the perfect body for me.

Only YOU can decide that. We can only make thoughtful suggestions as to your deportment, style and any grace. Fair enough?? If there are any way we can offer suggestions on how to help, you will find enough busy bodies that have always chimed in... Including me!....

TongueBig Grin

(28-09-2015, 03:03 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  There is no perfection honey, you decide that.. I think we all struggle with 'the perfect femme body,' but the truth is we aren't perfect. You should do what makes you happy and what makes you feel pretty. You already areSmile
Your a doll, Jamie,,
Maybe im heading into a mid life crisis, of the most confusing sort,lol

(28-09-2015, 04:48 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Here's what would be my guide P.... When I get the boobs that look good to me, and I will attempt to loose the xtra fat that I don't want. When I get to a good balance.... That's the perfect body for me.

Only YOU can decide that. We can only make thoughtful suggestions as to your deportment, style and any grace. Fair enough?? If there are any way we can offer suggestions on how to help, you will find enough busy bodies that have always chimed in... Including me!....

TongueBig Grin
i appreciate every voice in this,, thats why im here . Hopefully ill do more listening than talking.. Smile

Patience is key. Some folks transition in 1 year have surgeries and suddenly fake breasts face surgery tummy tuck castration or sex reassignmrnt. NBE means patiently using many tools to grow natural breasts curves and develop over time.

(28-09-2015, 11:10 PM)iam72hrstv Wrote:  Patience is key. Some folks transition in 1 year have surgeries and suddenly fake breasts face surgery tummy tuck castration or sex reassignmrnt. NBE means patiently using many tools to grow natural breasts curves and develop over time.
I hear ya,, never had a surplus of that patience though,, working on it,lol

(29-09-2015, 01:47 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(28-09-2015, 11:10 PM)iam72hrstv Wrote:  Patience is key. Some folks transition in 1 year have surgeries and suddenly fake breasts face surgery tummy tuck castration or sex reassignmrnt. NBE means patiently using many tools to grow natural breasts curves and develop over time.
It's kinda like when you were a kid and could WAIT to grow up!! It just COULDN'T happen fast enough!!

(29-09-2015, 02:33 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(29-09-2015, 01:47 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
It's kinda like when you were a kid and could WAIT to grow up!! It just COULDN'T happen fast enough!!
And then you realize all the fun your going to have with,car ,,house and health insurance! That getting to drive gets into your pocket even deeper,, and those fun marital exchanges,, yep.. I cant wait to grow up!

Amen, brother's and sister's! !

(29-09-2015, 03:49 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Amen, brother's and sister's! !
Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon