Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

odds and ends,

(29-09-2015, 03:37 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(29-09-2015, 07:03 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(29-09-2015, 06:57 AM)char Wrote:  I am definitely on the weird side of natural breast enhancement. Hahaha! Wow, y'all! Lost time, mutating mutants, precognition! That's what I'm talkin about! [Does happy dance]. It's so funny that there are some people that absolutely believe in nothing out of the ordinary, and yet there are tons of people that have stories they just cannot find a logical explanation for; or even an illogical explanation. Yes, I KNOW there is weird stuff in this world! Oh, the mystery- the suspense. Thank you for your sharing. I do like the stories. Keeps life interesting and I am may be, just a little weird.Big Grin

You know what though... I bet there's members on here just chomping at the bit to jump in here and tell us what a bunch of freaks we are for having open minds .. I'm surprised it hasn't happened already... Lol

O.k. hun, I will make your day..... Your a freak, but in a good way.... TongueBig Grin
Theres lots more weirdness in store i promise to get us threw a slow day,,Ive been a card carrying freak since day one,, Even when i was little couldn't play house with my older cousins normal like, I wasn't the mom or dad,, or not even the kid,, (I had to be dog-cat, and yea thats long before the cartoon,lol), no ,, anybody looking in and thinking were weird can just hide and watch, and we'll get on with the fun, between our rituals of breast massage, suppliments , and hypnotheropy,, Smile

(29-09-2015, 04:34 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(29-09-2015, 04:09 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  If you lie on the ground and look up at the clouds and see what they mAnifest or more like what your mind manifests them into is pretty cool.

Crazy bout your squirrel monkey cat wap ha ha
Theres a sight on line called( Whats in our skies) its about the photos this guy took of clouds and the things he found in them,, some of it is marginal, some pretty intense.

And im thinking about the monkey cat thing too,, talked with Lori about it last night..lol
That just MIGHT be a friend of mine!! He was taking lots of cloud pictures a few years ago! What's his name?

(29-09-2015, 06:56 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(29-09-2015, 04:34 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(29-09-2015, 04:09 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  If you lie on the ground and look up at the clouds and see what they mAnifest or more like what your mind manifests them into is pretty cool.

Crazy bout your squirrel monkey cat wap ha ha
Theres a sight on line called( Whats in our skies) its about the photos this guy took of clouds and the things he found in them,, some of it is marginal, some pretty intense.

And im thinking about the monkey cat thing too,, talked with Lori about it last night..lol
That just MIGHT be a friend of mine!! He was taking lots of cloud pictures a few years ago! What's his name?
Il search it up and get back to you maybe this evening,, i owe a guy a drawing so it might not be till tommarrow,, that would be cool you knowing him

Well on a more serious note,, i just got back from an appointment with my surgeon. He was supposed to look at the port in my upper chest on the left side. you can see the dot there in some photos. Its the only dark spot .

Ive been having pain over the last week around it and he thinks its time to replace it. But with the pain in my chest he wants to check for any heart issues first. a nuclear stress test, this im guessing in the next few days,, their setting up a date for it. If that is okay im on for the port removal and replacement.
No big deal ,,that part,, anyway i just wanted to mention it , im 56 anmd we cant take any pains in our chest lightly at that age.. If there are any problems ill have Lori pass on a message.
We have a lot of fun and i dont want to be a wet blanket, i just didn't want a possibly prolonged absence getting you thinking id up and quit or anything like that. ( So it may not be a big deal,, !)but you still confide in friends don't you. Its the thing to do.Smile

(29-09-2015, 10:24 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  If there are any problems ill have Lori pass on a message.
DON'T SAY, "PASS ON"!!!! D-:

You and Lori just seem too fun, together. Seriously give that lady a high-five, from me! Good vibes to you both. Be good and feel good!

(30-09-2015, 06:52 AM)char Wrote:  You and Lori just seem too fun, together. Seriously give that lady a high-five, from me! Good vibes to you both. Be good and feel good!
Thank you Char ,, well, i wound up out in the emergency room last night, pain around that damn port . They wired me up and ran some blood tests etc, and found at least in those tests that my heart and lungs were in roughly the same condition they were back in 2012, pretty good!, they couldnt find any evidence of heart attack or the things that suggest one is coming. (good also).
So it looks like its just a matter of getting this stress test done to confirm my hearts not the issue. cant wait to get that over with..lol
Then they'll take out one port , put in a temporary pick line and then the next day or two later, put in a new port, and ill be back up and running.

I have to say something incredibly stupid right now, ,,(ditzier than the other things i say) There is a part of me that hates the fact theyre having to do this,, it means more scars on my chest/boobs.lol, pretty soon theyre going to look less like the bumpers May West had, and more like the nicked and cut mammeries of Red Sonja.

I'll see your vanity about your perfect boobies and raise you a ridiculous theory: You had pain because your chest has had to keep up (and quickly, might I add) get used to supporting so much boobage! Girl, those things look kinda heavy and you done squeezed them up in those crazy brassieres. Maybe the girls just need a spa day. Big Grin Anyway, get better, dear!

LMAO,,,, thanks ,, you very well might be right, i did ask a few women i knew if they had odd pains in them in different places,, and got an affirmative on that. Thing is this is all relatively new territory,,, Im guessing you were gifted from early on, Hence your title,lol so i might as well ask, what is it like
to feel growth pains, and whats a regular pain in them like? I mean just how severe are those regular feelings,, just twitches,, or deep muscle pain,, or somewhere in between?
Its funny ,, probably the most important study in my life has been Women,,yet i always asked sex related questions,, and never the meat and potatoes, getting on with regular life stuff.

And i don't know if there's much weight related issues to these two, i have a very strong back maybe that issue just isn't surfacing yet. (stress test monday) and then i can start back in with the exercise , and thats good, Im going into (rep-withdrawl).lol

[attachment=10409][attachment=10410][attachment=10411]BTW, i said earlier i had few pictures from the early days, Only one i thought,
found these a few days ago in storage on a flash drive,, i was taking them in the dark because i was still traveling (incognito ).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon