Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FREE Breast Enlargement - Therapist Program

any program that specifies an age is NOT worth the time and effort...N.B.E works for almost every age.

(27-02-2010, 11:17 AM)Cselestyna Wrote:  any program that specifies an age is NOT worth the time and effort...N.B.E works for almost every age.

To be fair to the OP, they did not say that you must be a certain age for this to work. They are conducting a study and therefore chose to limit participants to certain criteria for the sake of consistency.

I'd be happy to try

Name: Holly
email: i get too many emails on my social email so send to my work email please Smile

Hollymarloweemployment@hotmail.co.uk

(27-02-2010, 11:17 AM)Cselestyna Wrote:  any program that specifies an age is NOT worth the time and effort...N.B.E works for almost every age.

I love your comment Cselestyna, thank you for bringing this up.

We have found that this program has a higher result in certain age ranges.

Under 22: We don't want to study this group, as we feel that the results may be due to natural growth. I'm sure the program can enhance the natural growth, but it would be unfair to publish study results that were partially due to other factors.

Over 35: We know of many women who have success with this program, but for a trial-based study it is difficult interpreting feedback if there are other factors involved.

Hypnosis for Breast Enlargement is NOT meant for women who want to enlarge their breasts beyond their DNA programmed size. Hypnosis for Breast Enlargement is meant to help women grow to their natural potential only.

Anthony Santen, CH, CI

I am interested about this subject....
Any news from users???

I've done sort of self-hypnosis, well, better said visualizations in the past and got fab results. But instead taking my time to write an script or at least keep notes of what I was doing I started spacing sessions right at the best moment for my body.... Then life got busy and didn't have the time, and right state of mind to get back to it.

I think now would be a good moment to get back to it.

I would highly appreciate your feedback onto this. I am considering investing into a program but since I know I can do it myself I just want to make sure I get the best value for my money. Otherwise I will try it again by myself.

Thanks for such an informative forum! Wink

Random question: Are there any negative side affect from hypnosis?

Hiii,

After researching this technique for a couple of months.

I would like to try it for myself, i've read positive things about your hypnosis programBig Grin. So i would be very happy if you could send the free trial for me at this adres carolynth4@msn.com

Thank You very much,

Hi is it still possible to send this or is it over? I would love to try!
If its ko my email is k.e.m.e.s@hotmail.co.uk .
Thanks
kaiBlush

Hi,
at this time we have enough feedback on this version of the kit. We are no longer looking for people in the study.

We have the program still available for under $40

You might want to take advantage of that price.

Anthony Santen, CH CI

i would really like to try this please

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon