Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My "Curves Not Fat" Stack - Butt and Chest Exercises

B: 35
W: 24
H: 35

No change. Weight: 101. Very frustrated and thinking about my goals doesn't help either; I feel "tingles" in my breast area which usually indicate growth but I'm not seeing any improvement. The shape of my body looks better but, metrically, there's not much of a difference. Today I had a low carb day which is usually good. However, we can always go further.

B: 35 without corset, 35.5 with a back supporting girdle.
Underbust 28
W: 24.5
H: 35.5 (!) at the fullest part. Butt looks way more full. Thighs look very full as well.
Breast diameter: 7.5
Weight: 102

It looks like my butt and thighs improve very fast whereas my chest is lagging somewhat. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses. As long as we are moving in the right direction, it's good.

Upped to 3600 mg of Fenugreek daily.

Wt 103

B: 35.5
W: 24
H: a hair under 36

When I lean over, my bust is now 36.25 whereas it used to be 34 both standing and leaning. This is a good sign. Hopefully I am 36 whilst standing soon. Vincit qui patitur.

Full stack:
3600 - 4200 mg of Fenugreek per day
Diane 35
Max of 1 cup of coffee every day (then I turn to tea)
between 100-300 chi rotations 2x per day

Other supplements
Multi vit, piracetam, lecithin, alcar, fish oil, melatonin, bacopa

B: 35, 36 (!) with a back supporting girdle.
H: 35.5
Breast diameter 7.5

Wt: 104

Today I'm taking stock of my work and what I've done.

This is my second time trying NBE. I grew up chubby, people have said in the past that I'll never be thin due to my large body frame. But, I just put on a size 2 pant the other day. Moreover I grew an inch in height when I was in my late 20s from taking glucosamine.

Another stereotype is that women over 30 can't be hot, like Playboy centerfolds, if we were not cute in our youths. This also goes along with the stereotype that everyone over 30 is overweight.

For many years I was viewed as uncool and a luser. Part of this is due to being hyperactive, as you know ADD people mature mentally much more slowly. So mentally I am like 21 I also want to look like a hot 21 year old. Also I'm trying to save money on plastic surgery.

I feel more like myself when I'm wearing a pushup bra and butt lifting jeans. I'd like to feel more like myself all the time kwim?

But I'm actually filling out the 32D bras right now with the straps all the way down too, as opposed to having a tiny gap. Tiny victories. I don't look like more than a b cup to the man in the street but this isn't my problem right now

Sounds like you are making real progress! You will have to move up to a 32DD soon. Big Grin
" Also I'm trying to save money on plastic surgery. " Don't get a boob job, there are too many horror stories. Stick to NBE, it works.

Yes hopefully. I have some bigger bras on deck that I picked up some time ago at a Lotless store. Thanks!

B: 35.5
W: 25
H: 36

Wt: 108 (Carb binge, was given food at work. Need to get down to 105 asap.)

I had to go off fenugreek for the past 2 days because it was exacerbating my seasonal depression. I will be back on it next Monday. Doing 300 massages while I'm doing leg lifts. Slowly but surely.

Also the reason I brought up plastic surgery is that, I'm into fitness. The majority of fitness models, have implants so I am concerned about what will happen after I get to a certain bodyfat level. Hopefully, this is achievable with NBE.

B: 36 (!)
H: 35.5

Wt: 107

Finish:

I got sick for a while so I got out of the breast supplement and massage game, and am going to focus on fitness for a while. But I kept a lot of the gains. I might not be Kim Kardashian but I look much better in the mirror than I used to. I'm going to get back into the gym and work my glutes.

Wt 105
B 35.5
W 24
H 36

Thanks for the help everybody. This stuff does work.

That is a great program, my issue was deflation as well!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon