Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to nbe asking for suggestions

(05-10-2015, 10:14 AM)Ammako Wrote:  I decide to buy fenugreek seed. Just need to take 6gram each day and take flaxseed oil twice a day.

Hope this will work ?

6000mg of fenugreek a day? Why? I think thats quite a lot but you've to decide and research it yourself.. FSO has estrogenic properties but also anti-estrogenic properties because of the lignans in it, so i think it want give you a lot of results.Idk if you want to use fso for massage? I have used about 5 bottles of FSO while not beeing on anything else..It always gave me sore boobs like no other oil but it gave me zero growth!:S
But if you already bought fso I'd use it internally as aditional essential fatty acid.

(05-10-2015, 09:25 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  
(05-10-2015, 10:14 AM)Ammako Wrote:  I decide to buy fenugreek seed. Just need to take 6gram each day and take flaxseed oil twice a day.

Hope this will work ?

6000mg of fenugreek a day? Why? I think thats quite a lot but you've to decide and research it yourself.. FSO has estrogenic properties but also anti-estrogenic properties because of the lignans in it, so i think it want give you a lot of results.Idk if you want to use fso for massage? I have used about 5 bottles of FSO while not beeing on anything else..It always gave me sore boobs like no other oil but it gave me zero growth!:S
But if you already bought fso I'd use it internally as aditional essential fatty acid.

I'll only take fenu seed once a day. One teaspoon i think.
And flaxseed, yes I'll take it internally. I don't have plan to use it for massage.

Hope this will work ?

Yeh I know they suggest 3 servings of 1200mg per day yeh? But as you decided to give it a go my only advice too is to start with one or two and work up. You don't wana get side effects.

And the seeds I read somewhere a teaspoon equates to 2000mgs right? Hannah or myboobs can likely clarify that. I always found the seeds soaked in water upset my tummy where as the pills (which are ground seeds ) didn't. Strange huh.

Maybe the pills bypass the digestion process or part of it anyway?..
But yeh either way, taking two pills you might not get any smell, but when you up the dose you'll end up smelling like curry. I think that subsides once you get used to it.

(06-10-2015, 04:50 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  

Hope this will work ?

Yeh I know they suggest 3 servings of 1200mg per day yeh? But as you decided to give it a go my only advice too is to start with one or two and work up. You don't wana get side effects.

And the seeds I read somewhere a teaspoon equates to 2000mgs right? Hannah or myboobs can likely clarify that. I always found the seeds soaked in water upset my tummy where as the pills (which are ground seeds ) didn't. Strange huh.

But yeh either way, taking two pills you might not get any smell, but when you up the dose you'll end up smelling like curry. I think that subsides once you get used to it.

Yea i also ask myboobs he also take fenu seed on teaspoon so I'll follow his path Big Grin
I don't buy the pill cause some people say it's more effective to eat the seed. Idk tho

(06-10-2015, 01:30 PM)Ammako Wrote:  

Hope this will work ?

Yea i also ask myboobs he also take fenu seed on teaspoon so I'll follow his path Big Grin
I don't buy the pill cause some people say it's more effective to eat the seed. Idk tho
Yeh by rights the pills are seeds anyway but just ground. But I do think there's less chance of fillers etc if you just have the seeds.
Keep us updated anyway.
I do think fenugreek helps with digestion too.

(06-10-2015, 07:47 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(06-10-2015, 01:30 PM)Ammako Wrote:  

Hope this will work ?

Yeh by rights the pills are seeds anyway but just ground. But I do think there's less chance of fillers etc if you just have the seeds.
Keep us updated anyway.
I do think fenugreek helps with digestion too.

I will Smile now all i can do is massage everyday while waiting for my fso and fenu

I make another thread as my boobs grow progress lol

This thread makes me miss taking fenugreek. As I have a ton of it left, I am gonna take a little bit ground up and soaked everyday. I didn't try that last time. I ground in in the coffee grinder and soaked it in hot water and drank it soon after.
Do y'all want to know what I miss the most about fenugreek? Well, it interacted really well with my sweat and I smelled good all the time. It was almost like I had a mild perfume on- all the time! Hahahaha! I would take it everyday just for that! I have a huggy friend. She never said I smelled like curry, so I guess I wasn't crazy when I would enjoy sniffing my armpits- multiple times a day. I can hardly wait for that smell! Ahhhhhh. Big GrinBig GrinBlush

(08-10-2015, 08:08 AM)char Wrote:  This thread makes me miss taking fenugreek. As I have a ton of it left, I am gonna take a little bit ground up and soaked everyday. I didn't try that last time. I ground in in the coffee grinder and soaked it in hot water and drank it soon after.
Do y'all want to know what I miss the most about fenugreek? Well, it interacted really well with my sweat and I smelled good all the time. It was almost like I had a mild perfume on- all the time! Hahahaha! I would take it everyday just for that! I have a huggy friend. She never said I smelled like curry, so I guess I wasn't crazy when I would enjoy sniffing my armpits- multiple times a day. I can hardly wait for that smell! Ahhhhhh. Big GrinBig GrinBlush

I know what you mean. I would sweat and smell like maple syrup instead! It made the summers a lot more bearable.

(08-10-2015, 08:08 AM)char Wrote:  This thread makes me miss taking fenugreek. As I have a ton of it left, I am gonna take a little bit ground up and soaked everyday. I didn't try that last time. I ground in in the coffee grinder and soaked it in hot water and drank it soon after.

Hey is it okay if i soak it in water and then just drink it with water? *like taking a pills* i tried to eat it amd i almost throw up lol

(08-10-2015, 07:22 PM)Ammako Wrote:  

Hey is it okay if i soak it in water and then just drink it with water? *like taking a pills* i tried to eat it amd i almost throw up lol
Id throw up too. They are heinous to eat.
You could boil them up as a tea. Again start low to be safe.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon