Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Biovea PM / Where to buy PM in the UK

I am stuggling to find a website in the UK that sells PM, I found the Biovea one http://www.biovea.com/uk/product_detail.aspx?NAME=PUERARIA-MIRIFICA-500mg-100-Capsules&PID=2443&OS=214 but I read up that you should take 2mg of PM per kilo daily... so around 100-110mg for me, but this PM suggest to take two 500mg pills a dayHuh anyone can help? Thank you

Hi,
Actually their capsules contain 250mg of powder, not the 500mg which is advertised on the front of their bottles, read the back part where it states how many mg each capsule contains.

I have no idea where you might get PM from the UK however in relation to Biovea's PM I would be very cautious; I bought their PM capsules and noticed that the powder inside was much darker (dark brown) than the PM coming out of Thailand (which is a very light cream color). Others have also noted this "anomaly" when compared with PM from Thailand.

Their PM is sourced from China, not Thailand so that explains why its different. Plants such as P.lobata or B.superba which grow in their region are most likely sold off as PM since they are similar, these are regularly marketed and advertised as Pueraria mirifica extracts by the local firms.

To get to the point; PM is found and grown in Northern Thailand, which means it is better to source your product from a supplier that sources their PM from that region. If they get it from China or other places outside of Thailand then it might be better to keep searching for another supplier.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24342

There you go, someone from this site selling their unused Ainterol bottles from uk.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon