Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beths boobies

WOW, that's a definite growth! They look really full, keep up the good work!

Thank you so much!!!

Here is the most recent picture taken yesterday after noogeling Smile

(15-04-2016, 08:27 PM)beth137 Wrote:  Thank you so much!!!

Here is the most recent picture taken yesterday after noogeling Smile

Nice shaped boobies .

Update

Hello all you beautiful people!

Here is a more recent picture, I'm not sure if they actually grew or not....
I've noticed that I get a lot of swelling abput a week before my period until it ends, they also hurt a little during that time. Well, at least they did until I started taking OPC 2 month ago, I haven't had growing pain since then, does anyone know why this could be?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(27-11-2016, 08:53 PM)beth137 Wrote:  Update

Hello all you beautiful people!

Here is a more recent picture, I'm not sure if they actually grew or not....
I've noticed that I get a lot of swelling abput a week before my period until it ends, they also hurt a little during that time. Well, at least they did until I started taking OPC 2 month ago, I haven't had growing pain since then, does anyone know why this could be?

They definitely look fuller than in your last picture.
Growing pains aren't always there. Sometimes you can be growing without any pain or tingling or itchiness etc 
It is very common to have some pain and swelling in the luteal phase of your cycle (the time after ovulation leading all the way to your period)

Hello everybody!

So it's been almost exactly a year since I started using the noogleberry, so I thought I'd do a before and after.
During the year I have grown one cup size, I went from a 70 C ( 32 C I think) to a 70 D (32 D)! Big Grin

I have stopped taking PM simply because I ran out of pills and was unable to order them.

During this month I was able to fill the Large noogleberry cup within the first few minutes of noogeling and without any redness.
So I suppose I'll be getting the XL Cup soon.

So here is a picture of me before I startet and where I am at now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(28-01-2017, 11:26 PM)beth137 Wrote:  Hello everybody!

So it's been almost exactly a year since I started using the noogleberry, so I thought I'd do a before and after.
During the year I have grown one cup size, I went from a 70 C ( 32 C I think) to a 70 D (32 D)! Big Grin

I have stopped taking PM simply because I ran out of pills and was unable to order them.

During this month I was able to fill the Large noogleberry cup within the first few minutes of noogeling and without any redness.
So I suppose I'll be getting the XL Cup soon.

So here is a picture of me before I startet and where I am at now.

Amazing progress,wished NB worked that well for me!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon