Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey to become (at least) B cup

Since i can't track my progress on phone i decide to write it here.

I have an A cup and I'm doing massage for already couple weeks.
Before i did it my breast is not firm and i still can see a space in my bra. But now i think i have some good progress, and no more space Big Grin i feel like my bra is tight now.

My plan now is taking fenugreek seed and flaxseed oil twice a day and still doing massage twice a day.

I hope i can make it to a full B cup.
Wish me luck ^^

The black bra is a B 75 (i bought the wrong size :/)
And the pink one is my current bra

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

you are having those results already, you might make it to C or D cup. Have you seen how far some people have gotten here?! Good luck, girl. Glad it is workin!
PS: You look great already.

(08-10-2015, 09:50 AM)char Wrote:  you are having those results already, you might make it to C or D cup. Have you seen how far some people have gotten here?! Good luck, girl. Glad it is workin!
PS: You look great already.

Thank youBig Grin
Yes I've seen people in here can grow into 1-2 bigger. Doing nbe take a lot of dedication, since my family won't support me i guess I'll have to do it secretly haha

But wish me luck Smile

Okay. Good luck. By the way, some people grow way more than two cup sizes and I have heard of people who wanted smaller ones going down to the size they want, too. I don't know if you have been in the biomale section, but some of those guys started out with regular manchesticles and achieved huge boobs! It is amazing what is possible.

Great jOb !
and good Luck Smile
Massage takes tiMe to show results Smile

(08-10-2015, 11:30 AM)char Wrote:  Okay. Good luck. By the way, some people grow way more than two cup sizes and I have heard of people who wanted smaller ones going down to the size they want, too. I don't know if you have been in the biomale section, but some of those guys started out with regular manchesticles and achieved huge boobs! It is amazing what is possible.

Not yet, I'll check it out Big Grin
If i can i want to grow it out until c cup. :p

(08-10-2015, 11:37 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  Great jOb !
and good Luck Smile
Massage takes tiMe to show results Smile

I guess I'm lucky, I'm doing massage for 1 month or so and well for me i can se the difference Big Grin

New update, 8 oct 15

I received my fenugreek seed and fso today

I took one teaspoon and try to soak fenugreek in warm water and the seed uh become one spoon. (idk how to explain it in English lol)
I try to eat it and i almost throw up. Ugh i don't like the taste... But for my boobs. I'll endure the pain! Angry
I think i have to reduce it. :/ i end up drink it with water *like drinking pills *

The fso. It also taste terrible.. But for me it's more bearable than fenu. But in the end I also drink a lot of water after take it haha (and i only took one teaspoon, idk if i can take more)

But i hope it make the difference for my girls Wink

Oh, my dear girl! Hahaha! For NBE, we endure ridiculous things. We were just talking about the pain of trying to eat fenugreek, in another thread. I know that feeling. I used it years ago. A few months ago, I decided to start it again and got all excited and made tea. Horrendous. My face convulsed and twitched so hard, I almost threw up, too. But we are strong, eh!? We are like Wonder Woman! I have so much fenugreek (I ordered several pounds for a great price) I am going start taking in again until I finish it. I hope my nose doesn't get bruised from me pinching it. What helped me was also to put something sour in it, like lemon.

Your pink bra is totally cute!!Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon