Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do cis females view boobs on Men

(05-11-2015, 11:03 PM)iam72hrstv Wrote:  A majority of men over 40 have gynomastia. In turn most women at least tolerate it.
This isnt a heated subject for debate,, lol or anything like that,,(,but boy that's toleration thing you spoke of is a case by case basis,, ) back when i was (showing and still under development,,) people had this issue with my honesty,, by that i mean i felt (back then )if looked at my gyno in a tongue in cheek way, but didnt try to hide it, it might be accepted easier, thereby easing my mind.
It wasn't the case,,, at least in ,my family and among a few female friends, it was just too much of an oddity.And frankly im not certain what the precise issue was for each of them..
The women i talked to even my mother were friendly but (you know when somebodies shuddering at some news you give them,, when its just not a detail they want to share in. )
And its really kind of hypocritical,,heres an example
My mother doesn't have cancer, but she lost almost all her hair due to medications.
Mom, is a wonderful spirited person with a great sense of humor,, So she sometimes just pulls off her wig and shocks people showing them her issue,, so one day she doing it , for the hundredth time and i just say
(Dont feel bad i got tits) and lifted my shirt,,, My unflappable mother , the self proclaimed shock queen , was dumb struck.
People around men see you a certain way , have certain expectations of you, and whether they think your a hunk or wretch, they seem to take it for granted that you will always be everything you were too them, that you'll keep that nice tidy picture they have of you unchanged.
And as iam72 says,, many women acknowledge mens gynocomastia,, but at least (in my experience) they seem to want it to be a dirty little secret i keep to myself.
While they continue griping about periods etc,
I understand (having more female friends than men, what they talk about and i sympathize, but alot of them, want subjects of the body to be a one sided thing,, (just sayin)..lol

And all you women well developed women folk here (im not talking about you,lol )you have been gracious and understanding, and tolerant of my drama so far,,,

As a resident of the oldest city average age 76 there is a truth, there are few or fewer men compared to women. Women have less choice in mates. So men with moobs are more than desireable.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon